Gonna Try And Start The New Year Off Right

I know there have been many threads on this but I have never in my life played poker other than to relax and have a good time and hoped to win money. Starting today I am keeping track off how I do and am really going to try and play poker to win and build a bankroll devoted entirely to poker. As in the past if I won some of the winnings would go to the wife, take the kids to a movie or dinner, etc... Wish me luck.

I know there have been many threads on this but I have never in my life played poker other than to relax and have a good time and hoped to win money. Starting today I am keeping track off how I do and am really going to try and play poker to win and build a bankroll devoted entirely to poker. As in the past if I won some of the winnings would go to the wife, take the kids to a movie or dinner, etc... Wish me luck.
GL there my nitty buddy

And I'm out. He had been pushing everyone around and I was getting short. 77 vs KQ hearts. Flop is heart heart 7, turn blank, river heart. Still in the $3 rebuy with a very good stack.In the money but a crappy 7.40 for 616th.

And I'm out. He had been pushing everyone around and I was getting short. 77 vs KQ hearts. Flop is heart heart 7, turn blank, river heart. Still in the $3 rebuy with a very good stack.In the money but a crappy 7.40 for 616th.
I saw that one...tough way to go out. Good luck in the $3 R.

And I'm out. Next hand I get AA and raise to 2000, someone pushes all in with AK I call and he turns broadway.GL to whoever is left.