January Goals

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, the other one.also, I'm sure some of you have gone through tis before, but I'm fuking sick of poker right now.I'm running cold, and am overall annoyed with playing. Going to take some time off. Goals for Jan will obv not be met. GL to all

I just got my bankroll over 2k for the first time!And I love the new turbos on AP. Sooooo soft.
Congrats! Will this take you to a new limit? I mean... gonna raise the game now?
I just got my bankroll over 2k for the first time!And I love the new turbos on AP. Sooooo soft.
I knew your name looked familiar. I think I've played a few of the regular $11 SnG's with you . You think the turbos are softer than the regs ? Haven't dipped my toe in the turbo pool at AP, yet. Been struggling BIG TIME at SnG's, even before the turbos came into existence.
Congrats! Will this take you to a new limit? I mean... gonna raise the game now?
I probably should. I'm still playing $6+1 and $10+1 SNGs.
I knew your name looked familiar. I think I've played a few of the regular $11 SnG's with you . You think the turbos are softer than the regs ? Haven't dipped my toe in the turbo pool at AP, yet. Been struggling BIG TIME at SnG's, even before the turbos came into existence.
I think a lot of the players in these are overcompensating for the structure and are taking unnecessary risks too soon. It's awesome when you can make it to the bubble at the 25/50 stage.
I think a lot of the players in these are overcompensating for the structure and are taking unnecessary risks too soon. It's awesome when you can make it to the bubble at the 25/50 stage.
You just sold me on switching. Lately the $11's have been ultra nitfests, with 5 or more left at 100/200. I used to patiently run over people at this point, but it just hasn't been working recently. Bubble time at 25/50?? :D:D Sounds like the old Party Poker days. :club: Careful with the 20's at AP. I haven't played that many, but there seems to be a distinct jump in skill level there. But with 2K you should be more than fine. You can always move back down if you get your throat stomped like I did. :D

getting to the bubble at 25/50 is definitely not the norm, but in my limited sample in these it looks like we're getting to the bubble faster. I run good at the $22's. I've only played 7 of them so far but 4 of those are wins!

Guy thought he was the shit b/c he took 10BB from me at a 2/4 6max table while we waited for it to fill...he graciously offered to move to a huhu table to continue our match. I said sure if we head to 3/6...after dropping 23BB to me in 50 hands he decides it wasnt worth it and quits. Month has gotten a lot better.

Well, looks like I'm going to LA now after all. I cashed out 5K for the trip today and booked my flight. Still have a little over 6K on Stars which should be enough for 1/2 as long as I don't hit any massive downswings. If any FCPers are going to be in town for the LAPC between January 26th and February 2nd, shoot me a PM and maybe we can meet up.

Well, looks like I'm going to LA now after all. I cashed out 5K for the trip today and booked my flight. Still have a little over 6K on Stars which should be enough for 1/2 as long as I don't hit any massive downswings. If any FCPers are going to be in town for the LAPC between January 26th and February 2nd, shoot me a PM and maybe we can meet up.
if u stay longer than the 2nd, let me know. i might be tere later in the month
Probably going to be there 29th-2nd.

I'm about 2 seconds away from pulling 95% of my roll from ALL of my sites and playing donkey micros for the rest of my miserable existence. I just can't win.SnG's, can't cash, can't even conceive winning one.LHE, can't win.NL, cant win.PLO/PLO8, can't win.Stud8, can't fuuuuucking win.2-7, can't win.If I played for a living, I'd be sucking dick for gas money.

Up another 2K at 1/2 today. My month has turned around big time. At one point this month, I actually had less than a dollar in my Stars account and had to get a 4 hour stake so I could clear my SN bonus. Now I've got almost five figures online even after cashing out 5K for LA. Here's my January graph:januaryswongs.jpgObviously, I'm not playing the exact same stakes throughout the graph but I've only got 113 hands higher than 2/4. I just started the month on a 38 BI downswing (after finishing December on a 10 BI downswing) and then hit a 53 BI upswing. PLO has some swongs, yo.

Up another 2K at 1/2 today. My month has turned around big time. At one point this month, I actually had less than a dollar in my Stars account and had to get a 4 hour stake so I could clear my SN bonus. Now I've got almost five figures online even after cashing out 5K for LA. Here's my January graph:januaryswongs.jpgObviously, I'm not playing the exact same stakes throughout the graph but I've only got 113 hands higher than 2/4. I just started the month on a 38 BI downswing (after finishing December on a 10 BI downswing) and then hit a 53 BI upswing. PLO has some swongs, yo.
wownow stop playing out of your roll please : )gj iggy
Wow.That's, just, wow.