New Lineup For Poker After Dark Announced

Here's the LinkThis was posted in the TV forum, but since no one goes there and this is poker-related, I'll cross post it here.Best Tables by far:Gus vs. The LadiesGus Hansen, Vanessa Rousso, J.J. Liu, Clonie Gowen, Beth Shak, Erica SchoenbergHecklers:Gavin Smith, Sam Grizzle, Jean-Robert Bellande, Mike Matusow, Shawn Sheikhan, Phil Hellmuth(good luck, phil!)Love at First Raise:Jennifer Harman, David Benyamine, Jennifer Tilly, Marco Traniello, Erica Schoenberg, Phil Laak(3 couples fighting it out, should be good)I'm excited, this is one of the best shows left, after HSP and the WSOP Horse Broadcast.
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ ] poker after dark is a good show
You're right, I'd rather watch HSP and hear Kaplan and Benza yap away making it nearly impossible to watch than a show with practically no commentary
Yup, I hate that they show practically every hand dealt, rather than just showing shovefest final tables.
Don't forget the Degree ALL-IN Moment, it obv makes WSOP broadcast superior
but ya poker after dark is fun to watch..especially with hellmuth and how he goes and talks for 5 minutes about pointless shit every other hand
I actually find him entertainment in a comedic way, but still, it's not like he is on every broadcast

the main thing that doesnt appeal to me about poker after dark is the fact that u have to watch everyday to see whats goin on..unless they changed it cuase i havent watched it in awhileand the recap show has the most annoying background music that makes it impossible to watch

the main thing that doesnt appeal to me about poker after dark is the fact that u have to watch everyday to see whats goin on..unless they changed it cuase i havent watched it in awhileand the recap show has the most annoying background music that makes it impossible to watch
Ah, so Zach was right, you do like the shovefest's

This week's is pretty interesting. Amateur vs DN, Hellmuth, Jen Harman, Matusow and Scotty. If you let me pick 5 PAD opponents I'm not sure I'd change any of them. Well unless I wanted to win.

This week's is pretty interesting. Amateur vs DN, Hellmuth, Jen Harman, Matusow and Scotty. If you let me pick 5 PAD opponents I'm not sure I'd change any of them. Well unless I wanted to win.
Is there a reason why Shana Hyatt is not hosting this?Did she get fired/quit? And why was I not consulted if this is the case?

just watched it on replay...that Ken guy sure is quiet....I think if it were me, I'd be chatting it up with them, although I wouldn't have anything to say about what they are talking about...how about that "I have an A" hand? nervouse a little?J

What about the little conversation they had about Dn's sexuality? Did anyone catch that? Not that i really care if he is actually gay or not but i have been noticing a lot of signs recently. Not trying to stir anything up, just sayin.