Jj Pre-f Against Utg Limp/shove

Not many reads. UTG is huge chipleader and this is literally his first hand at our table. MP1 moved over 7 hands prior and hasnt done anything unusual.Seemed like a hard spot at the time, but the longer think about it, it seems pretty standard. PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t100 (9 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)UTG (t14930)Hero (t3465)MP1 (t3190)MP2 (t2070)MP3 (t5850)CO (t2400)Button (t1340)SB (t3095)BB (t3665)Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with J :club: , J :D . UTG calls t100, Hero raises to t475, MP1 calls t475, 6 folds, UTG raises to t2000, Hero ?

With a raise and a call immediately behind his limp, don't you think he has to reasonably assume at least one shove behind?
What are we behind? AA, KK, QQ.Yes, the limp reraise normally means one of those hands at these stakes(I missed the limp on the first readthrough), however, 1) It's the chipleader, he could very well be trying to push the table around.2) We are no where near the bubble.3) No reads and considering the stakes=easy shove.We can't flat call cause it commits us regardless. And I don't think folding this is gonna be the right move over the long run.

I've seen a lot of kids on PS lately limping in EP with KK and AA in MTTs and then reraising or calling a shove down once raised.That said, tough call here. Are we sure this re-pop is just chip-leader aggression, knowing he's got the chips to spare if he's called down, or could he be setting a trap and comfortably re-popping with AA-KK-AK-AQ?I'd shove and learn something one way or the other, especially if this was a micro MTT.

What are we behind? AA, KK, QQ.Yes, the limp reraise normally means one of those hands at these stakes(I missed the limp on the first readthrough), however, 1) It's the chipleader, he could very well be trying to push the table around.2) We are no where near the bubble.3) No reads and considering the stakes=easy shove.We can't flat call cause it commits us regardless. And I don't think folding this is gonna be the right move over the long run.
This is pretty accurate.Like I said, I thought it was marginal at the time but the more I though about it, pushing was the best option.Normally I would assume AA, KK, QQ from a limp push and strength from a flat call but here was my though process:1) This is chipleaders first hand and since he has such a huge chiplead, I think he is trying to isolate or just willing to gamble. 2) Flat call behind me indicates strength, but AA, KK, and QQ would probably re-raise to not give UTG limper odds to call. Probable range is 22-QQ, AJs +.I pushed, and was INSTA-called by both players. I start crying until I see:UTG - A5sMP1 - KQo
This is pretty accurate.Like I said, I thought it was marginal at the time but the more I though about it, pushing was the best option.Normally I would assume AA, KK, QQ from a limp push and strength from a flat call but here was my though process:1) This is chipleaders first hand and since he has such a huge chiplead, I think he is trying to isolate or just willing to gamble. 2) Flat call behind me indicates strength, but AA, KK, and QQ would probably re-raise to not give UTG limper odds to call. Probable range is 22-QQ, AJs +.I pushed, and was INSTA-called by both players. I start crying until I see:UTG - A5sMP1 - KQo
You know UTG is calling the push because he is committed already but the MP1 call is what makes poker soooo much fun. I hope you won this hand.