Flight Schedules Up For Pca

baxter and i are flying out of west palm beach at 6 PM on the 4th and getting into nassau at 7:05 PM. when are you flying in? i assume you're coming from orlando.
Arrive @ 3pm on Friday, yes coming from Orlando.
^^^getting his passport done the day of the flightya, a fcp meetup would be cool
I did the same day passport thing a couple moths ago. If you have questions I can answer them, I think I hit every snag possible. I assume you are going to the Miami office?
I did the same day passport thing a couple moths ago. If you have questions I can answer them, I think I hit every snag possible. I assume you are going to the Miami office?
my appointment is for tomorrow at the regional passport office in miami. i got 2 passport photos taken, plus i have my expired passport and my birth certificate. i saw that there was some kind of application, do i need to complete it before i go, or do i fill it out there? anything you know to expedite the process would help, ty
my appointment is for tomorrow at the regional passport office in miami. i got 2 passport photos taken, plus i have my expired passport and my birth certificate. i saw that there was some kind of application, do i need to complete it before i go, or do i fill it out there? anything you know to expedite the process would help, ty
Fill it out there. Hope you made your apt. for as early as possible. No matter when your apt. is, get there as early as you can. I got there at 7am and was still 12th in line, but since the first 11 didnt have an apt. I became first when they opened.Oh, and bring EXACT cash payment. They wont make change. An the cafeteria wont either...unless you buy $5 worth of coffee for the next 6 ppl in line :club: I made friends.
Fill it out there. Hope you made your apt. for as early as possible. No matter when your apt. is, get there as early as you can. I got there at 7am and was still 12th in line, but since the first 11 didnt have an apt. I became first when they opened.Oh, and bring EXACT cash payment. They wont make change. An the cafeteria wont either...unless you buy $5 worth of coffee for the next 6 ppl in line :club: I made friends.
12:30 PM, it was the first available appointment when i booked it a week ago after i qualified. they say not to arrive more than 15 min early since they won't deal with me early. also, if i'm more than 15 min late i forfeit my appointment.i'll probably just leave early, bring my computer, and review HH's if i have an excess amount of time to wait.is cash preferable to credit?