Ben cant be in the coffin imo, hes too in control of this whole show. He somehow has Sayid under control, even Miles caved for greed and didnt harm him. He is basically pulling Lockes strings to do whatever he wants. Ben will never dieWhat was the crap with fooling us about the whole sawyer asking kate about being pregnant. I loved kate before this show, she's got border line personality disorder if you ask me.And the whole thing about Jack saying 8 people survived the crash but only 6 made it to being rescued. Of course its a whole lie. At the end of season 3, i thought it was pretty clear that there were loads of the group on the Island and Jack wasnt happy to be part of the six that left. Aaron isnt one of the six, as Kate must be claiming she gave birth to him on the island. But how does that work time line wise. I think Locke is definitely one of the 6. The episode where we would see another member of the 6 opened with a shot of his eyes opening.All in All, i thought this episode was a let down, there were so many things that had holes in it and no point. Obviously still ended the show going "wait, what?"

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see Ben being the casket-guy, probably more so since we know how hated he is by so many people.
Yeah, but i still say Ben is far too obvious a choice for the casket.
The only person that can burn a bridge even easier than Ben is Sawyer.
huh?
My candidate for the casket. Because he's the easiest for everyone to potentially hate. Sayid? No. Hugo? No. Claire? No. Desmond? No. Sun/Jin? No. Rose/Bernard? No.Locke & Sawyer are your best bets for being in the box, imo. Locke generally does things for the greater good, Sawyer is almost 100% self-serving, so he's the easiest choice to generate the "animosity" necessary to fulfill the dialogue in the flashforward scene in last season's finale.
If I am not mistaken, Jack said 8 people survived the crash. Therefor Juliette and Ben couldn't be part of the Flight, or else we would have the Oceanic 8.
Juliette and Ben can be "rescued"/get off the island, though, and not be part of the "Oceanic Six". We're discussing who gets 'out', not necessarily just "who the six are". Don't forget that :club:
I think Locke is definitely one of the 6. The episode where we would see another member of the 6 opened with a shot of his eyes opening.
The reason they opened with him like that (with him making eggs and everything) was to make people think it was Locke in a flash forward, but it was not.They said one of the 6 would be reveled. The only person reveled that was for sure back home from the island was Aaron.
The reason they opened with him like that (with him making eggs and everything) was to make people think it was Locke in a flash forward, but it was not.They said one of the 6 would be reveled. The only person reveled that was for sure back home from the island was Aaron.
Since we don't have a pinpoint timeline, Kate could have actually had a blond-haired son via Mr. Sawyer and they could have *named* Aaron as a way to remember Claire and her son...I... don't... trust.... these... writers...
He said 8 survived the crash, not 8 got off the island.
Yes i know. That illustrates my point about two characters from the plane dying before the end of the season. And these two are obviously not in the group of people that don't want to be found. These two people are more than likely ones that WANTED to get off the island, but died in the process. Unless they are referring to Boone and Shannon? They both fit the bill.
Since we don't have a pinpoint timeline, Kate could have actually had a blond-haired son via Mr. Sawyer and they could have *named* Aaron as a way to remember Claire and her son...I... don't... trust.... these... writers...
I guess this could have happened, but I can't see it at all. Also, if this is true then we didn't learn another of the Oceanic 6.

Because he's a fat, rich loser.Just kidding...Hurley would get plenty of people. I'm just certain it's not him in the box and it seemed like a good opportunity for a cheap joke. Please stop making me explain myself. It takes too long :-)

question/speculation:since miles asked for exactly 3.2 million dollars (and ben commented on this as well), i assume that we're going to find out that 3.2 million is something that miles needs for something, and it could be something that is going to make him seem like more of a "good" character, since he's been mostly iffy/bad so far, and i'm sticking to my theory that this season is all about making good people seem bad and vice versa.well there's not a "question" in there so far, so.... thoughts? :club:

question/speculation:since miles asked for exactly 3.2 million dollars (and ben commented on this as well), i assume that we're going to find out that 3.2 million is something that miles needs for something, and it could be something that is going to make him seem like more of a "good" character, since he's been mostly iffy/bad so far, and i'm sticking to my theory that this season is all about making good people seem bad and vice versa.well there's not a "question" in there so far, so.... thoughts? :club:
I agree... there was definately no question in there.. ?
This is the reason that it's not him in the box.
exactly.
Well, how many non-dynamic characters have we had? I would expect Miles is going to have a good motive for such a pathetic display. I do give credit to the powers that be, though... That was the *last* thing we expected Miles to do when given time with Ben.
Um, you smell...?
eerie. i did not, indeed, shower yet today.cappy, i'm mostly trying to figure out miles' deal, cuz he's pretty interesting, imo. like, he stole that drug money or whatever from that kid's room, but he did get rid of the ghost and put it at peace or whatever. and he did seem genuinely concerned about naomi AND somewhat forgiving of jack/kate after finding out that they didn't kill her, even though he is kinda an *******, generally. i also think with all the stuff with locke's father and jack's father that he's going to be a very important character in terms of helping the others (not the Others) find whatever sort of solace they're looking for.and he has slanty eyes.
cappy, i'm mostly trying to figure out miles' deal, cuz he's pretty interesting, imo. like, he stole that drug money or whatever from that kid's room, but he did get rid of the ghost and put it at peace or whatever. and he did seem genuinely concerned about naomi AND somewhat forgiving of jack/kate after finding out that they didn't kill her, even though he is kinda an *******, generally. i also think with all the stuff with locke's father and jack's father that he's going to be a very important character in terms of helping the others (not the Others) find whatever sort of solace they're looking for.and he has slanty eyes.
Yeah, like I said, I'm sure he'll be more dynamic than being an extortionist. He has far more potential for holding my interest than the other 3 on the chopper.
eerie. i did not, indeed, shower yet today.cappy, i'm mostly trying to figure out miles' deal, cuz he's pretty interesting, imo. like, he stole that drug money or whatever from that kid's room, but he did get rid of the ghost and put it at peace or whatever. and he did seem genuinely concerned about naomi AND somewhat forgiving of jack/kate after finding out that they didn't kill her, even though he is kinda an *******, generally.
I think he's probably trying to atone for something. He got mixed up with bad people, did something he regrets, and now needs money to help the people he hurt, or some crap like that. I don't know, total guess.
Wow, I can't believe nobody's mentioned that yet... I like this idea.
I know he resigned with the show and has yet to be seen...I think tonight he will appear.
im saying the other 2 of the survivors....Michael and walt?
I know he resigned with the show and has yet to be seen...I think tonight he will appear.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SPOILER+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++It's not really a spoiler because I read it in a review for this season-but Michael is coming back++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++TONIGHT IS DESMOND'S EPISODE BROTHA!
TONIGHT IS DESMOND'S EPISODE BROTHA!
zomg does this mean that desmond is one of the 6? and thus that i need to call my dealer for tonight (yes, these two relate for me, lol)?