Multiple Acounts

i just got this email from FTP and my acount has been closed and banned :(Just to make sure everyone knows i never played on the other acounts they were just to rail fcp members and friends while they were deep in mtts and such . I guess with all the latest scandals sites are cracking down and im glad, just wish i wasnt made an example out of :club: but someone had to be .. Hope i can get this handled quick and get back to playing as i am kinda bummed now lol but in the long run maybe ill save some monies ..heres the email Hello Mason,This is a message from Full Tilt Poker Support.It has come to our attention that you have ignored our repeated warningsand created another multiple account "railtard mase". We have given you several warnings in regards to our multiple account policy and requestedthat you only play on your primary account "mase_gotsem".At this time, we are sorry to inform you that your accounts "mase_gotsem" and "railtard mase" have been closed and your business is no longer welcome at Full Tilt Poker.On behalf of Full Tilt Poker, I wish you best of luck in your future endeavors.Regards,KennyFull Tilt Poker Supporti say cudos ftp just make sure u get the real "cheaters" also

Especially if they gave you warnings?
yea there warning were never "ban" threats really they just closed the acounts before and said so in so has been closed if u want your money send us message from email from acount but i never sent the emails becouse id just put 1 cent in them to rail more less of a hu for others so they dont fall into the same category and get banned .. i honestly didnt think it was a big deal really .. guess i was wrong
it had the chat permanetly banned like 2 years ago and thats why sux tho couse i enjoyed railing and goofin with the rails
lol, wouldn't it have been more prudent to ask for your chat back?
What did you say or do that got your chat permabanned??
nothing i was actually well behaved with this name i just think they are cracking down on it more i wasnt being a troll or making fun of pros just an out of the blue email from themno biggie really , sux for me is all like i said waiting for there reply and hope all is welledit: oh u mean before just some small garbage talk for the first 2 warnings which was my fault and the 3rd was me saying fk sakes or something after losing a pot ,

What is the difference between someone railing on a different name and when the nosebleed players have multiple accounts so as to deceive others and get action? What is so special about those guys that they are allowed to have no regard for the same rules everyone else follows?

What is the difference between someone railing on a different name and when the nosebleed players have multiple accounts so as to deceive others and get action? What is so special about those guys that they are allowed to have no regard for the same rules everyone else follows?
Welcome to Full Tilt Poker, where double standards rule the site...
Do high-limit players with multiple accounts use different names/addresses/emails/etc, or do they use their same info on every account and FTP lets them get away with it?If it's the latter, and FTP is completely aware of what they're doing, then I agree that this is kind of ridiculous.However, OP probably shouldn't have made a separate account just to rail and/or not gotten chat perma-banned, especially after being warned more than once.
Do high-limit players with multiple accounts use different names/addresses/emails/etc, or do they use their same info on every account and FTP lets them get away with it?If it's the latter, and FTP is completely aware of what they're doing, then I agree that this is kind of ridiculous.However, OP probably shouldn't have made a separate account just to rail and/or not gotten chat perma-banned, especially after being warned more than once.
Not sure - I do recall seeing that Brian Townsend's other two accounts are heads-up-poka (or something similar to that) and moneyhungryhoe. I believe heads-up was featured in a CR vid that was on Cardplayer, and I think he mentioned moneyhungryhoe in his blog.
The nosebleed players keep many dollars in Full Tilt's bank accounts, where it generates many dollars of interest for them.The nosebleed players contribute a shitload of money to the rake.The nosebleed players generate interest for the site.Businesses care about their best customers - the nosebleed players are Full Tilt's best customers.
The nosebleed players keep many dollars in Full Tilt's bank accounts, where it generates many dollars of interest for them.The nosebleed players contribute a shitload of money to the rake.The nosebleed players generate interest for the site.Businesses care about their best customers - the nosebleed players are Full Tilt's best customers.
I wouldn't say their best, I bet some mid stakes grinders contribute a lot more toward rake then the nosebleeds do, esp more recently since the nosebleed games haven't been running much.I agree on other points tho.