Hellkats Anyoneplay?

Time-based tournaments give you added flexibility in a busy world. These tournaments are the same as 1-table tournaments, except that time-based tournaments end after a specified amount of time, rather than when one player has won all the chips.Time-based tournaments are available in all poker variations as limit, no-limit, and pot-limit games.The top three remaining players at the end of the specified time period are paid according to the normal STT payout percentages, and ties are split between the winners. You'll be offered an email summary of your tournament if you finished in the money.To find time-based tournaments in the Lobby, visit the Sit & Go's menu and look under the 'HellKat' tab.
anyone play these or would like so see pokerstars do them??just started playing them awhile ago and having some success on the 11$ ones
HUH?!
Have you seen the new HellKat sit and go tournaments over at Party Poker? They are just like regular SNG’s only they have a maximum time which the game can last (5, 10, 15 or 20 minutes at this stage though the filters in the client hint that there may be longer games to come), at the end of which the prize pool is divided up amongst the top 3 chip stacks. As an added twist some of the games have a random finishing time (within 10% of the scheduled finishing time) that make it more difficult to predict how many hands you have remaining.My initial thought on these games is “what a crap shoot” with most of the tournaments I’ve been watching quickly turning into all-in fests. However, it does seem there could be some interesting strategies to be tried. Especially in the later stages of the game. I’ve only played in one so I’ll reserve judgment on the idea as a whole until I’ve researched things a bit more, in the meantime consider this final hand from the HellKat tournament I just played in:

Very stupid. Can't you get a huge chipstack halfway through or so and then you sit out...boom, guaranteed to finish in the money. If you want to play for only a certain amount of time....just play a cash game.

Very stupid. Can't you get a huge chipstack halfway through or so and then you sit out...boom, guaranteed to finish in the money. If you want to play for only a certain amount of time....just play a cash game.
Hard to get 5X payout on cash game buy-in in 20 minutes.
Hard to get 5X payout on cash game buy-in in 20 minutes.
It's stupid......it's not poker...and you can easily get 5x a buyin in NL cash games..just play mega aggressive...you go bust or you double up a couple times..
lol like 5 secs its sick but the people are soooo bad
I tried these when they first introduced them. The time bank was defitnetely longer than 5 seconds at that time. If you were the chipleader it was in your best interest to time bank every hand near the end of the game. Party must make a killing with the rake on these things since they don't last very long and players can cram more games into a shorter amount of time.