Songs You Have No Business Knowing The Lyrics To...

I'm ashamed to admit I know some of the lyrics to that one.I'm not too sure, but wasn't Tiffany's version of it just a cover?
Yeah, it was a hit back in the 60's by the Shondells, I think.
thats the oneback in elementary school that was on every 3 songs or so..i think it was the law
lol @ elementary school. I love youchrozzo, but you make me feel damn old.
My baby takes the morning train
He works from nine to five and thenHe takes another home againTo find me waiting for him.
i imagine the echo effect helps the richness of the tone.
Snap!Is this your way of trying to get Lori in the sack? It's like ponytail pulling. You've been taking flirting lessons from Fryer.
I'm ashamed to admit I know some of the lyrics to that one.I'm not too sure, but wasn't Tiffany's version of it just a cover?
It was probably Weird Al's version.
Total Eclipse of the HeartI Would Do Anything for Love
We all now know that by heart thanks to Old School.Cause I fukcin need you more than evah!

This can't be good. El Guapo, The tiffany song is a remake.Anything by Gloria EstefanRed Light Special by TLCKarma Khameleon by Culture ClubTake My Breath Away by BerlinLivin La Vida Loca by Ricky MartinAll of these songs are irreversibly stuck inside my brain and no matter what I do I can't pull them out.

Word for word. and im not embarrassed, dammit.
I play "Luka" in the club to drive out non-tippers on day shift.
Yep.. Tommy James and the Shondells also gave us "Crimson and Clover" which Joan Jett (among others) covered and mangled, in the process.
Total Eclipse of the HeartI Would Do Anything for Love
nuttin' wrong the the 'Loaf.
This can't be good. El Guapo, The tiffany song is a remake.Anything by Gloria EstefanRed Light Special by TLCKarma Khameleon by Culture ClubTake My Breath Away by BerlinLivin La Vida Loca by Ricky MartinAll of these songs are irreversibly stuck inside my brain and no matter what I do I can't pull them out.
1) QFT - Rhythm is Gonna Get You doesn't count, that was originally done by Vicky Sue Robinson in the 70's.2) Never heard it.3, 4, and 5) I know bits and pieces, though, for me: Karma Khameleon > Take My Breath Away > Livin La Vida Loca.