• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hell no u arent :club: obv dog has a special place in mah <3
obv im most special out of everyone here in tracey's <3 !!!!!!!!oh and ghajkghfahfgfgkakjlfhkj you finally take down a tourny and i obv have to work at 6a and just bahhhhhhh, but congrats baby!!!!! finally take one down!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
obv im most special out of everyone here in tracey's <3 !!!!!!!!oh and ghajkghfahfgfgkakjlfhkj you finally take down a tourny and i obv have to work at 6a and just bahhhhhhh, but congrats baby!!!!! finally take one down!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i know!! wtf were u ya azz!!
RE: Tracey's well. I'd like to let JC's run it's course before I do a new one. I think if people are gonna make the effort to answer all our questions, the least we can do is give them the stage for a while.
agreed. No hurry
RE: Tracey's well. I'd like to let JC's run it's course before I do a new one. I think if people are gonna make the effort to answer all our questions, the least we can do is give them the stage for a while.
no rush at all....the longer it goes...the better it is for the whole FCP community anyways