10 Stakes To Sunday 100k

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

raise-fifty (winnipeg)something intersting; im a super user. i can control any flop, turn and river.*and that pic from decypher is an insta classic.

Dear ah2388,SMD.<3,King1305.Oh and RDog, if you wanna stake me, I'll take it. I've fallen on hard times lately (read: LFT) and have blown my bankroll more or less.
RDog, I think I pretty much just proved my poker domination abilities to you.I'm blowin up, YO!
cronaldo.jpg487086469_f2b014d926.jpg27186807_403b07c22f.jpg118479097_cf98766362.jpg
nnb: u have to admitnnb: those guys are sort of hotkinger: lollllllllnnb: u think so?kinger: dude this first 3 words threadkinger: is fucking hilariousnnb: the guy under soccer player is stunningly handsomennb: i want to seckz him

OMG, just so u guys knowThe whole guy/guy thing doesn't work for us women like the girl/girl thing works for you.I would love a stake if you're offeringrivergirl (windsorfcp)

if sitll available then heishe(marktgraitz).you know, a woman fell out of a plane from 2.4 kilometres heigth, her parasuit didn't work but she survived. you can google for it, i don't knw where i originaly read it.

if sitll available then heishe(marktgraitz).you know, a woman fell out of a plane from 2.4 kilometres heigth, her parasuit didn't work but she survived. you can google for it, i don't knw where i originaly read it.
this was in the 70s in russia.pattypoker21 (bathurst)ive playd twice twice, and got like 25th the first time it ran. something interesting:parking.jpg
ok, just for fun here. DratjMississauga, Ontario, CanadaGuitar hero 3 clip Fire and Flames Expert
interstingly enough, i have a friend who does better than that. he gets 95-99% everytime on thta song

if u still need horse mine is blufferdave (frazee)something interesting umm i am 5' 11" talllol i dunno any thing interesting

this was in the 70s in russia.pattypoker21 (bathurst)ive playd twice twice, and got like 25th the first time it ran. something interesting:parking.jpg
????You can park for two hour increments between the hours of nine and six. Other hours, and sundays/holidays, you can park for however long.
interstingly enough, i have a friend who does better than that. he gets 95-99% everytime on thta song
That's nuts. I only have GH 2 and I have a tough time with Hard. Although I've only had it for a week but still.