Jk About Not Playing

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The real question is how is it possible for someone to care about this so much that they make the fuss you are ...
i care about people attacking me when I make comments that everyone should be making, I care about being told to get AIDS, what the **** is this, NWP?
This is part of the reason alot of the great players dont post here anymore( not saying im great.. i suck.. i dont get .. etc).. you get forum trolls like this guy who jump on the littlest things and scare the good players away.
QFT
Oh and I apologize for not putting a disclaimer in my original thread saying that if i wanted to buy out my " contract??" I would pay double.
that would be the case if you said the first person to see you play, but you didnt. whatever man, i don't care what you do, i just thought it was uncool to go back on your word, apparently i'm in the minority, i'm shocked at the reaction in this thread, I have never done anything negative to anyone here, especially not to deserve the shit in this thread. I would like people to notice that looshle also said that this is pretty weak and nobody blinked an eye, wtf is with that. I wish he would elaborate.
i care about people attacking me when I make comments that everyone should be making, I care about being told to get AIDS, what the **** is this, NWP?
Sticks and stones, my friend. They're just words on the intrawebz.As for "comments everyone should be making," it's not like the guy signed a contract. Again, just words on the intrawebz.
Sticks and stones, my friend. They're just words on the intrawebz.As for "comments everyone should be making," it's not like the guy signed a contract. Again, just words on the intrawebz.
this is the problem, just words on the internet, someone should do what they say, whether it's on the internet or not, especially a respected member of the community.
this is the problem, just words on the internet, someone should do what they say, whether it's on the internet or not, especially a respected member of the community.
i think you have to take into the account of the severity of what were talking about. he said he was going to take a break from poker.. in reality, did that affect anyone else but him? and when he posted now saying hell be playing again AND will stake someone into a sunday major as a result of nobody being able to 'catch him' for $100 did that affect ANYONE but him?if someone had not paid a % to a staker, or gone back on their word for something more serious, than your reaction would be completely justified, but right now i think youre blowing this way out of proportion.
**** you man, calling me a troll. Why the hell would you say you were going to give anyone who saw you play $100 if you couldnt do it, sounds like a pretty stupid ****ing thing to do. Why wouldn't you say, "if anyone catches me I'll give a large stake to the community" which is what you are doing. You shouldn't make promises you can't keep man, that's all i'm saying, I can't believe everyone is jumping all over your nutsack for this.
dear psycho joe,please stop. sincerely,the world
A month ago I gave 10 stakes ( I think)..A few weeks ago.. I gave 15 stakes (I believe) to the Sunday 100k.. Last week.. I gave 1 stake to the Sunday million.. I also have promised people on my rail in the past that I would give them stakes if they hit me up later that week... but to say I dont do "as I say" would be a fallacy.
i'm pretty sure that's copyrighted
i'll see you in court
goddammit!
so it sounds like I should probably push more in the early stages with middle pairs and draws to get a big stack early.
lol
lol, nice of you to set your own terms when you set an open challenge against yourself, and the fact that you even mention hiding your username is pathetic, it's a week you degenerate.
LOL at calling me a degenerate.. I dont bet on anything that I dont have an edge on.. So when I bet on flop colors and flips.. I expect to have an edge long term.
Ok fine.. I dont get it.. Im a welcher.. etc.... hopefully someday I get it.
As the leading FCP forum's resident Welsh ancestorial descendant I take issue with your use of the word Welsh as a negative. Please in the future do not say anything of do anything that anyone, no matter how random or lacking in class could possibly misconstrue in such as way as to be offensive to me, my family, anyone I know, might now, or did know but now forgot due to nacho cheese poisoning.Feel free to attempt to buy my favor with a stake, but give it to pocket 3s cause he's a good kid who got picked on unfairly by a canadian, which as we all know are only funny when they are taken in small doses, or while drinking Molson's, which is crapola.Besides, I had a dream you gave him a stake and he went really deep.
So the guy goes back on one thing and it's a big deal when he has been true to his word many times in the past about staking forum members? His generosity in doing that shows far more about his character than what you are making into such a big deal.Once again, the bigger question is why do you care so much about something a guy who you don’t know, that is not negatively impacting you, does?

You actually thought he would give $100 to everyone who saw him play, not just the first. I mean he doesn't even need to write that out it's implied simply in the way that the English language is spoken. It's like saying to your roomates "I'll give whoever gets me a beer $20, it is implied that only one person is going to get it for you. Either you need to go to English 101 or Social Skills 101, I can't tell which.

This may be the worst thread I've ever read.CrazyJoe, did you really believe he was going to throw thousands of dollars at everyone who may have caught him playing online. I took it as being the first person, I am sure everyone else did too.Bu whatever, it does not even matter, a random post on an internet forum is and never will be a contract.TJ, do whatever the eff you want. Put this guy on ignore, stake don't stake it does not matter.

to all the clowns out there talking shiz about TJ, gfy imo. hes a great guy and is doing a lot to help out microdonks like me (but NOT me, i wouldnt ask him for anything). give the guy a break, he decided he was a huge degen and couldnt wait any longer to play online, and is doing something in return for that. hes a bang up guy in my book, and anyone who thinks otherwise is ridic

This may be the worst thread I've ever read.CrazyJoe, did you really believe he was going to throw thousands of dollars at everyone who may have caught him playing online. I took it as being the first person, I am sure everyone else did too.Bu whatever, it does not even matter, a random post on an internet forum is and never will be a contract.TJ, do whatever the eff you want. Put this guy on ignore, stake don't stake it does not matter.
no i didnt believe he would pay thousands of dollars, i thought he might actually "learn some discipline" and not play FOR A WEEK!!! Man, you are right a post on an internet forum is not a contract, but in some circles a poker player's word is supposed to be. I guess this isn't one. It is awesome that TJ has given all these stakes and been super generous but, in this case, he is in the wrong, i don't care what anyone here thinks about me, I've lost respect for this community.
I'm about to play and rather then risking getting caught by like 29342 FCPers(cuz i said i wasnt gonna play til new years)
it's pretty clear by this post that it wasnt just the 1st person that should be paid, else why care how many people caught him.
it's pretty clear by this post that it wasnt just the 1st person that should be paid, else why care how many people caught him.
But you do know that there are only 26685 members on this board, of which at lest 20,000 are joke accounts. So he was being funny be exagerating the ctual numbers. These joke things are kind of common around here. Stick around you will see more of them.

Hells bells, what the heck happened here?How in gods name do you manage to troll and derail a STAKE thread? How badly can one fail at the interwebz?As for being worried about "Aids", one could argue the general public judged from your avatar you may potentially be in a high risk group, Joe, and to be a little careful. Nothing more important than your health, obviously. :club: