Jk About Not Playing

lol. Is that a lot of tourneys? I just play a lot when I'm watching tv, etc
You are averaging roughly 8 a day for the last 4 months. If you have kids, let them out of the closet and feed them, fer chrissakes. :club:
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

btw sharkscope says im hot so :club: opr is ghey doesnt take into consideration my Hu play which is prolly only goot thing duhhhhh
I wish it took into account Private tourneys, cause my Neg-O stats would help even more.

I'd like to plead my case.1. I'm know beaverstyle personally and have taught him everything2. He has given me a few pointers3. Oh look at my micro-stakes single table SnG finishes 8aelxli.jpg (**** the 180s, but its safe to say I will dominate the Final Table once I get to it.4. Here's my OPR page. But as you can see, I'm still a low limits grinder and would love to play in a big tourney (always been something I wanted to do, never had the roll for the big sunday tourneys and always cashed out money). Also, if you take away those rebuys and addons, my profits are 13.5K and about a 195% ROI.5. I've been playing some really great poker lately and I was oh so very close to getting to the promise land of 2 $3 rebuys this past week (27th and 70th *damn AA<99 crippling me with under 100 people left). 6. Being able to play this and doing well will boost my confindence in my game (for sure) as well as getting a better understanding of where I stand as a poker player.7. Beaverstyle stole my thunder of having the biggest cash between us, I'd like to return the favor.*PS: I overslept and I definately would've replied sooner if I saw this*

Sorry to hijack this thread but I have a question about average finish stats on OPR. I am a low limit MTT player, I feel like I am much better skill wise than most of the people I play against so that may be the final answer to my question.I have decent/good stats, 47% ROI in NLHE tourney for '07, 71% full tracking.My AVG finish stats are:Early 3%EM 7%Mid 47%ML 29%Late 15%(I dont play many rebuys so these numbers are not inflated)I noticed most solid MTT posters in this thread have higher finish %'s in the early and EM stages and I wonder if this means I need to loosen up and gamble more earlier on in tourneys. Like I said, I feel I am better skill wise so if I am in doubt about a hand, I will usually pass up on marginal situations until the blinds become a factor. Is this correct strategy or should I be pushing harder in the early stages to get a big stack. By the way, I am a super lurker from work hence the low posts in 2 yrs...but I am a charter member, biatch!spavlovb on stars.Thanks in advance for feedback,Brandon

LOL... I always thought you were a douchebag.. forget it.... sorry I offered FCP.
WTF, what have i ever done for you to think i am a douchebag, that is the most ridiculous thing. you just don't get it dude, you said you were going to do something and that you would pay a consequence if you didnt. You didnt do it, then decided to pay a different, lesser consequence. You are being somewhat decent by offering something, but it's still a welch, i dont get how nobody sees that, and somehow thinks that I am the douchebag. Someone has to get it.
lol @ you thinking it would only be $100
I might be mistaken but his post said $100 if anyone sees him playing. Maybe he intended to give away tens of thousands for everyone that sent him a message saying they saw him playing but I don't think so. Also, he made a kind gesture in offering money to people in the community. He doesn't have to offer shit to anyone but he did, and now he's offering money in a different way to help the community and you are being a whiny bitch about it.
I might be mistaken but his post said $100 if anyone sees him playing. Maybe he intended to give away tens of thousands for everyone that sent him a message saying they saw him playing but I don't think so. Also, he made a kind gesture in offering money to people in the community. He doesn't have to offer shit to anyone but he did, and now he's offering money in a different way to help the community and you are being a whiny bitch about it.
funny i thought he was just NOT GOING TO PLAY FOR A WEEK, holy crap what a concept, he said he wanted to learn some discipline, well holy shit, he got 3 whole days of it. The original thread said $100 to anyone who sees me playing, when I saw that, I said "damn! this guy is serious about not playing", turns out he wasnt at all.
WTF, what have i ever done for you to think i am a douchebag, that is the most ridiculous thing. you just don't get it dude, you said you were going to do something and that you would pay a consequence if you didnt. You didnt do it, then decided to pay a different, lesser consequence. You are being somewhat decent by offering something, but it's still a welch, i dont get how nobody sees that, and somehow thinks that I am the douchebag. Someone has to get it.
Ok fine.. I dont get it.. Im a welcher.. etc.... hopefully someday I get it.
This is part of the reason alot of the great players dont post here anymore( not saying im great.. i suck.. i dont get .. etc).. you get forum trolls like this guy who jump on the littlest things and scare the good players away.
This is part of the reason alot of the great players dont post here anymore( not saying im great.. i suck.. i dont get .. etc).. you get forum trolls like this guy who jump on the littlest things and scare the good players away.
**** you man, calling me a troll. Why the hell would you say you were going to give anyone who saw you play $100 if you couldnt do it, sounds like a pretty stupid ****ing thing to do. Why wouldn't you say, "if anyone catches me I'll give a large stake to the community" which is what you are doing. You shouldn't make promises you can't keep man, that's all i'm saying, I can't believe everyone is jumping all over your nutsack for this.
**** you man, calling me a troll. Why the hell would you say you were going to give anyone who saw you play $100 if you couldnt do it, sounds like a pretty stupid ****ing thing to do. Why wouldn't you say, "if anyone catches me I'll give a large stake to the community" which is what you are doing. You shouldn't make promises you can't keep man, that's all i'm saying, I can't believe everyone is jumping all over your nutsack for this.
The real question is how is it possible for someone to care about this so much that they make the fuss you are ...
lol.. calm down.