Jk About Not Playing

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kurt gets it.. ship me your info so i can shipples.
So the dude that is a millionaire from rakeback referrals gets a stake. Don't lie Kurt, I know its true.
So the dude that is a millionaire from rakeback referrals gets a stake. Don't lie Kurt, I know its true.
If that was the case I wouldnt need a job.It does keep me in a quasi bankroll though. Except for now when I need to keep cashing out.By the way... I'm halfway looking for a new job if anyone has ideas. (Chicago obv)and Thanks for all the GL's.
If that was the case I wouldnt need a job.It does keep me in a quasi bankroll though. Except for now when I need to keep cashing out.By the way... I'm halfway looking for a new job if anyone has ideas. (Chicago obv)and Thanks for all the GL's.
just exactly how much do u get for referrals??is it monthly? or 1 time thing? cough it up
just exactly how much do u get for referrals??is it monthly? or 1 time thing? cough it up
1% from each referral. So depends how much everyone plays. A couple people carry most of the load.If I get a couple in a week or two, I can usually qualify for the referral contest, but it doesn't happen too often and that's usually aruond 50 bucks depending where I finish. There really is someone out there making a crapload though, cause they win the contest every week.
1% from each referral. So depends how much everyone plays. A couple people carry most of the load.
So basically you are making money off me. Cause one of those is my horse. I see how it is.
If it's who I think, then only $35 this month, nothing too crazy.
He has only posted here a few times so I am guessing you don't know who it is.
29 cents, lol.
Yea, I just looked again and edited my post.On another note. I just one bubbled the 6max on stars with AA. PokerStars Game #14147495949: Tournament #71071515, $10+$1 Hold'em No Limit - Level VIII (200/400) - 2007/12/28 - 01:11:06 (ET)Table '71071515 64' 6-max Seat #6 is the buttonSeat 1: ze couse (20141 in chips) Seat 2: kmdh2o (11056 in chips) Seat 3: J_Dianda (11230 in chips) Seat 4: GWCGWC (4655 in chips) Seat 5: H20Surfer (6530 in chips) Seat 6: LukDoesntPay (9880 in chips) ze couse: posts the ante 25kmdh2o: posts the ante 25J_Dianda: posts the ante 25GWCGWC: posts the ante 25H20Surfer: posts the ante 25LukDoesntPay: posts the ante 25ze couse: posts small blind 200kmdh2o: posts big blind 400*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to GWCGWC [As Ac]J_Dianda: raises 550 to 950GWCGWC: raises 650 to 1600H20Surfer: folds LukDoesntPay: folds ze couse: folds kmdh2o: folds J_Dianda: calls 650*** FLOP *** [Ks 4c 3h]J_Dianda: checks GWCGWC: checks *** TURN *** [Ks 4c 3h] [Kh]J_Dianda: checks GWCGWC: bets 1200J_Dianda: raises 1600 to 2800GWCGWC said, "yea, i played this wrong"GWCGWC: raises 230 to 3030 and is all-inJ_Dianda: calls 230*** RIVER *** [Ks 4c 3h Kh] [8s]*** SHOW DOWN ***J_Dianda: shows [3c 3s] (a full house, Threes full of Kings)GWCGWC: shows [As Ac] (two pair, Aces and Kings)J_Dianda collected 10010 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 10010 | Rake 0 Board [Ks 4c 3h Kh 8s]Seat 1: ze couse (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 2: kmdh2o (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 3: J_Dianda showed [3c 3s] and won (10010) with a full house, Threes full of KingsSeat 4: GWCGWC showed [As Ac] and lost with two pair, Aces and KingsSeat 5: H20Surfer folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: LukDoesntPay (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
HOW DA HELL DO U STAY SO DISCIPLINED TO PLAY THOSE MICROS ?and i honestly think you shld start taking shots at 5-10$ mtts you got pretty consistant results, andi think you are ready for a few shots here and there bud
heh. Have some kids. It limits your 5 hour windows that you can actually enter tourneys in. I play a lot from work, in which, factoring in distractions, I'd never want to risk more than a buck when I'm barely paying attention in the first place.I'm playing mainly cash games these days, because I can jump in and out of them quite easily without time commitments.Oh, and starting with $40 really limits your options for buy in level :club:
I just back from a meeting with my accountant, and he advised me TJ runs gooot. Here is my opr:http://officialpokerrankings.com/pokerstar...7E151E.html?t=2Pls allow me to stake you kthanx
I'm not sure what's more impressive, your results, or your freakin' quantity of tourneys entered. :club: You're my new hero.