Jk About Not Playing

I agree, this is bullshit, just another example of no honor on the internet, welchers everywhere and nobody seems to care until it's them that gets scammed. I don't post here that often, but this kind of stuff really pisses me off.
R u fkn seriouse ?plz tell me this is a level ....he retracted what he said PLUS hes giving away MORE than a 100bux ? wtf is the big deal ..
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

R u fkn seriouse ?plz tell me this is a level ....he retracted what he said PLUS hes giving away MORE than a 100bux ? wtf is the big deal ..
He's just mad because now that he can't sit around and search for TJ all day, he has nothing to do.

this is going down a bad road... things for people who are mad to remember..-He does'nt have to do anything-He is giving back to the community-At the end of the day whats $100 -He was honest-Even if you did "catch" him it's not like you earned the $100Also I would like to add I don't know him and have never spoke to him just know its gonna get silly and it would be a shame to chase away a great player that could one day help someone on this site become a better poker player. I mean he already staked someone from this forum in the sunday million who went deep and made money he prob would'nt have made that day without the stake. 2 posts in one day that might be a record for me.

this is going down a bad road... things for the person who are mad to remember..-He does'nt have to do anything-He is giving back to the community-At the end of the day whats $100 -He was honest-Even if you did "catch" him it's not like you earned the $100Also I would like to add I don't know him and have never spoke to him just know its gonna get silly and it would be a shame to chase away a great player that could one day help someone on this site become a better poker player. I mean he already staked someone from this forum in the sunday million who went deep and made money he prob would'nt have made that day without the stake. 2 posts in one day that might be a record for me.
FYP (bolded)
TJ, I'm you two months ago. I'm a mtt player waiting for my big break and now you have a chance to give me one. I know I don't have 1k posts but you know I'm not just a fly by night member, I've def been around. I have been playing well and despite being almost exclusively a tourney player, I've never had a chance to play a major. And don't worry about the haters, that's their job: To Hate.Thanks for considering me,Stephen
what is this a cover letter?job applications are over there.

TJ I think you should stake me cos.... err actually flag that it would be idiotic to stake me cos ISAP.Hope your horse does well tho cos you obviously need the money :club: j/k good luck dudeAnd didnt I see somewhere in your 'i quit for a week' post that you said apart from next sundays majors anyway???

no stake needed, but who can pass up a chance to post stats? :club:weeeeeeeee
HOW DA HELL DO U STAY SO DISCIPLINED TO PLAY THOSE MICROS ?and i honestly think you shld start taking shots at 5-10$ mtts you got pretty consistant results, andi think you are ready for a few shots here and there bud
TJ I think you should stake me cos.... err actually flag that it would be idiotic to stake me cos ISAP.Hope your horse does well tho cos you obviously need the money :club: j/k good luck dudeAnd didnt I see somewhere in your 'i quit for a week' post that you said apart from next sundays majors anyway???
correct..

My stats are garbage and i have no roll on ftp, but im 1 for 1 in cashing in majors when i won 2k in the sunday mill on a 2.20 triple shootout sat into it. Think i have a chance to go 2 for 2 if givin the chance.Edit: oops too late!Gl Kurt

Kurt gets it.. ship me your info so i can shipples.
I take it back, I HATE YOU! swSorry about your horse though, he kind of sucks at NL.
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Thanks! :club: FTP right?Suited_Up on there.
cough cough......gl dude, I hope you TID