Benazir Bhutto Assasinated

I thought there'd be a thread about this somewhere but i couldn't find any which means there's probably a massive one which i'm too dumb to find.http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/7161590.stmNot sure if this is big news to Americans, or even British people i guess, but i found it pretty interesting.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought there'd be a thread about this somewhere but i couldn't find any which means there's probably a massive one which i'm too dumb to find.http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/7161590.stmNot sure if this is big news to Americans, or even British people i guess, but i found it pretty interesting.
this is crazy!would not be surprised to find out that mushaeff (sp?) is behind it, he's a brutal dictaor. and thereby the US is also guilty, they have propped up and supported this guy, even after what he has done recently..

Who didn't see this one coming? WTF is she doing holding these rallies and protests and crap that are just targets for these suicide bombers. How many times have they tried to assasinate her?

Who didn't see this one coming? WTF is she doing holding these rallies and protests and crap that are just targets for these suicide bombers. How many times have they tried to assasinate her?
who knows who's really behind this?but a lot of very surprising events have taken place in recent months so that Musharraf can stay in power...
That is the price that one must pay sometimes to make a stand on an issue.It's uncommon for us to see, because our politics are filled with individuals who basically make one collective vagina, with no ability to take a stand on any issue without a damn focus group. This is an illustration of why our presence in the Middle East is paramount to the success of the world as a whole. Forget Global Warming, terrorism is the closest threat we have at this time. That ideology, worship allah or die, must be eradicated at any cost. To do that lives will be sacrificed. This is an example of one, in a big way. Hey, liberals, are you listening NOW? Do you take these guys seriously NOW? What must they do next to get your attention? The resolve of this country at this particular time sickens me- thank God George Bush has managed to defeat these liberals at every turn, and continue our efforts in the middle east.
That is the price that one must pay sometimes to make a stand on an issue.It's uncommon for us to see, because our politics are filled with individuals who basically make one collective vagina, with no ability to take a stand on any issue without a damn focus group. This is an illustration of why our presence in the Middle East is paramount to the success of the world as a whole. Forget Global Warming, terrorism is the closest threat we have at this time. That ideology, worship allah or die, must be eradicated at any cost. To do that lives will be sacrificed. This is an example of one, in a big way. Hey, liberals, are you listening NOW? Do you take these guys seriously NOW? What must they do next to get your attention? The resolve of this country at this particular time sickens me- thank God George Bush has managed to defeat these liberals at every turn, and continue our efforts in the middle east.
Oh the IRONY.
Oh the IRONY.
How is that ironic? If there were no "worship allah or die" there would be no problem, now, would there be? I realize that you are saying, "Oh, he is a christian, and now look how he is talking, oh that so ironic, now hes the killer ha ha ha" but the truth is that makes you a ****ing moron, no offense. If my goal is kill you because of what I believe, and you decide that it may be best that you kill me first so you aren't dead, that's not ironic. Thats ****ing self preservation, and perfectly normal and acceptable from the standpoint that, well, the U.S. is a nice place to live. I don't want to see it end, do you? Do you want to walk around with your face covered- do you want to be a second class citizen? Would you like to keep your ability to even state your opinion on a forum such as this? If so, you may want to ****ing wake up. Honestly, I mean no offense by this, but sometimes the absolute ignorance of people in there responses to what make sense from a defensive standpoint is infuriating, and to think that you most likely vote makes me absolutely cringe.

uh ohhere we golook at what you just started, lois :Pguys guys, as much as he'll get under your skin with that stuff, we can at least all agree that islamic extremism is not something that should be tolerated:: nods :: yes yes : nods :but seriouslyVOTE RON PAUL!!!!

this is crazy!would not be surprised to find out that mushaeff (sp?) is behind it, he's a brutal dictaor. and thereby the US is also guilty, they have propped up and supported this guy, even after what he has done recently..
Well, now that you've mastered 'shallow international politics thinking', you are ready now for 'blaming Bush for the climate' classes.
So to prove to people killing us for their beliefs is wrong, you plan on killing them?Yea, that's going to change their minds alright. Good luck with that.
Hi, member of the deluded, there is no proving to these people right or wrong. There is only dead or not dead. Which end of that stick would you like to be on? Somebody brought up the crusades. I don't give a **** about the crusades. I hope to God that anyone who runs around killing in the name of Christ is brought to justice, and I know God will see to it that they fry. This isn't about God or Christ on our part-it's about survival. Our mindset, freedom and liberty and equality vs. there ideas. You CAN grasp that idea, right?
uh ohhere we golook at what you just started, lois :Pguys guys, as much as he'll get under your skin with that stuff, we can at least all agree that islamic extremism is not something that should be tolerated:: nods :: yes yes : nods :but seriouslyVOTE RON PAUL!!!!
This is what I don't get. I am not making it a religous issue. It's about survival, and until the collective liberal movement can get it's head out of it's snatch we may as well be putting bullets in our own heads on a daily basis. Are any of you really ready to make the argument that these people should be ALLOWED to continue killing the infidel? If you have that argument, by all means make it, otherwise you are just part of the problem, which is if you didn't know by now is political rhetoric direct from a warm vagina, tested and backtested via focus group and polls and NOBODY will jsut stand up and say, "**** that. They die first. Why? So you can live, dipshit, STFU."
I stopped reading right there when the words "the crusades" popped into my head.
You build soup kitchens and no one says: There goes the soup kitchen builders.You build schools, hospitals and churches and no one says: There goes the community builders.But you just start ONE 200 year old multi country killing spree and NO ONE lets you forget it.
You build soup kitchens and no one says: There goes the soup kitchen builders.You build schools, hospitals and churches and no one says: There goes the community builders.But you just start ONE 200 year old multi country killing spree and NO ONE lets you forget it.
Hey, my next tattoo.
Pakistan != Middle East.I repeat. Pakistan isn't in the Middle East.
Pakistan != Middle East.I repeat. Pakistan isn't in the Middle East.
You're right. This incident is not connected in anyway to what is going on in the middle east. :club::D :D :D :D :) :) :) Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, children of all ages, you can all sleep better tonite. The forces that we are at war with in the middle east, they are a problem no where else. Thank God vonteego3 pointed this out to me, I was so misled. I want to thank you, sincerely, and offer you this little tidbit of advice: Please, don't vote.
How is that ironic? If there were no "worship allah or die" there would be no problem, now, would there be? I realize that you are saying, "Oh, he is a christian, and now look how he is talking, oh that so ironic, now hes the killer ha ha ha" but the truth is that makes you a ****ing moron, no offense. If my goal is kill you because of what I believe, and you decide that it may be best that you kill me first so you aren't dead, that's not ironic. Thats ****ing self preservation, and perfectly normal and acceptable from the standpoint that, well, the U.S. is a nice place to live. I don't want to see it end, do you? Do you want to walk around with your face covered- do you want to be a second class citizen? Would you like to keep your ability to even state your opinion on a forum such as this? If so, you may want to ****ing wake up. Honestly, I mean no offense by this, but sometimes the absolute ignorance of people in there responses to what make sense from a defensive standpoint is infuriating, and to think that you most likely vote makes me absolutely cringe.
You're right. This incident is not connected in anyway to what is going on in the middle east. :club::D :D :D :D :) :) :) Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, children of all ages, you can all sleep better tonite. The forces that we are at war with in the middle east, they are a problem no where else. Thank God vonteego3 pointed this out to me, I was so misled. I want to thank you, sincerely, and offer you this little tidbit of advice: Please, don't vote.
Do you just wake up everyday with the uncontrollable urge to troll FCP? The idea that violence is the only thing "they" understand is a racist and backwards way of thinking. Do you know what really saved Europe after WWII? The rebuilding efforts led mostly by a huge infusion of US cash and resources. If the US spent the same amount rebuilding the Middle East as they currently spend on active duty troops, the goodwill created would do more in beating the terrorist threat than any number of bodies we produce in a war that has the US headed into a recession.
My point was, referring to it as the Middle East is the same as calling all migrant workers Mexicans or all Asian people Chinese... while many of their ideas and backgrounds may be similar, they're not the same. By speaking about the situation like this, you come off as ignorant. At least you're not arrogant, though.But hey, they're all brown.

I don't think we need to fight terrorism...apparently we just need to fight extemism...in any way.If you are a christian extremist (think crusades) then you need to dieIf you are a muslim extemist ... then you need to die.We just need to kill everyone that thinks that killing people is ok. Sound about right.

Do you just wake up everyday with the uncontrollable urge to troll FCP? The idea that violence is the only thing "they" understand is a racist and backwards way of thinking. Do you know what really saved Europe after WWII? The rebuilding efforts led mostly by a huge infusion of US cash and resources. If the US spent the same amount rebuilding the Middle East as they currently spend on active duty troops, the goodwill created would do more in beating the terrorist threat than any number of bodies we produce in a war that has the US headed into a recession.
So, these extremists, what do they understand besides violence?
My point was, referring to it as the Middle East is the same as calling all migrant workers Mexicans or all Asian people Chinese... while many of their ideas and backgrounds may be similar, they're not the same. By speaking about the situation like this, you come off as ignorant. At least you're not arrogant, though.But hey, they're all brown.
So, the same terrorist ideology that produced this incident isn't involved? Were talking about the ideology. It's one an the same. The faction may be different, the names may be different, but its the same ideology. Anyone ready to make a case that the killing of the infidel should be allowed to continue? Why not? You are all about saying that my point of view is wrong, fine. Tell me why they should be allowed to continue business as usual. Ricker wants to pretend that they understand something other than violence and then offers no answer as to what that may be. Might as well say, "Babies don't need breast milk" and then not offer them formula.