Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

As some of you know, I am in Vegas for the next few days and I played in the nightly mtt at Venetian. It's basically a $180 tourney (they have a $50 optional rebuy) and they had like 65 runners. I got HU w/ one of the only other competant players and after we traded chip leads back and forth a few times we both decided to chop. Ended up taking down a little over 2.5k!W/O sounding conceited (which will be hard here) the field was VERRRRY weak and I was pretty sure I was gonna win it once I made the FT. I ended up tilting a few people along the way (which is an AWESOME byproduct of live play) The money wasn't all that much, but it was my 1st live "win" in a non-home game, so I am pretty pumped about that!Off to bed in a bit, but figured I would keep planet FCP up to speed w/ what I am doing.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

W00t, well done Adam! That tourney is pretty soft :D
I would use the word "squeezably" soft! :club:
congtats....that's got to be excitingJ
It actually was....I mean....I didn't do a happy dance or anything when I chopped, but it was still VERY cool to win a live mtt.It was not quite as exciting as the FT Million.... :club:
Nice job man, congrats.
TY and g-day mate!!!!
obv brag post. :club: Well done!
OBV!!! TY!!
As some of you know, I am in Vegas for the next few days and I played in the nightly mtt at Venetian. It's basically a $180 tourney (they have a $50 optional rebuy) and they had like 65 runners. I got HU w/ one of the only other competant players and after we traded chip leads back and forth a few times we both decided to chop. Ended up taking down a little over 2.5k!W/O sounding conceited (which will be hard here) the field was VERRRRY weak and I was pretty sure I was gonna win it once I made the FT. I ended up tilting a few people along the way (which is an AWESOME byproduct of live play) The money wasn't all that much, but it was my 1st live "win" in a non-home game, so I am pretty pumped about that!Off to bed in a bit, but figured I would keep planet FCP up to speed w/ what I am doing.
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE great job, Vick!

nice job sir, but now u have to deal with the filthy state and federal gov't man who wants to pick your pocket at your highest marginal tax rate. (say goodbye to a 3rd of it)don't let these criminals get away with it. need to come up with some losses that u forgot about to offset this win

Off to bed in a bit, but figured I would keep planet FCP up to speed w/ what I am doing.
It would be pretty cool if you had a blog or something with maybe a link in your sig that we could click. :club:
As some of you know, I am in Vegas for the next few days and I played in the nightly mtt at Venetian. It's basically a $180 tourney (they have a $50 optional rebuy) and they had like 65 runners. I got HU w/ one of the only other competant players and VARIANCE: after we traded chip leads back and forth a few times we both decided to chop. BRAG: Ended up taking down a little over 2.5k!BEAT: Ended up taking down a little over 2.5k!W/O sounding conceited (which will be hard here) the field was VERRRRY weak and I was pretty sure I was gonna win it once I made the FT. I ended up tilting a few people along the way (which is an AWESOME byproduct of live play) The money wasn't all that much, but it was my 1st live "win" in a non-home game, so I am pretty pumped about that!Off to bed in a bit, but figured I would keep planet FCP up to speed w/ what I am doing.
decent idea but poorly executed.