Christmas Pics....any Good Ones?

First... umm it was my first time with tammales so no.Second... the thing looked edible.
I think the first, maybe 2nd time I ever had a tamale was like 2 weeks ago, but I still knew what they were and that cornhusk is not edible.
Yowza, geez those tamales look great. I used to have Mexican in-laws and would eat them all the time. Good stuff!
you ate your inlaws? that explains the "used to have" part, i guess.
Should have thought about it a little more pre posting, lol.They are all awesome cooks, that was the point. The dark sweater gal on the couch is my niece...she is now 18 and in college and drop dead...well you know. I used to give her baths, LOL! chew on that one.They are all great, very cool.
Sorry guess I started all that, but you know I am when it comes to young mexican females, for some reason I just can't resist. :club:

That picture and all the quotes on this page are going to haunt this family as soon as one of them looks it up on the internetniiiice

Introduce to young, successful friend from Southern California.
I would 'cept the ones still single are all already 4 deep in dudes.
Can you fedex me some of those tamales next time pls?and lol @ this becoming the "I wanna bang Scott's wife's family" thread.
There is no one item harder to get your hands one than Tapias tamales at Christmas. They are literally spoken for months in advance.(and are a time consuming bitchto make)btw, I told the girls about the post and they are mostly flattered by the responses so far, lol.Like I said....very cool chicks.And thanks for the cheezy dip recipe. It will be on the table this New Years Eve.Speaking of which, hope everyone has a safe/D.U.I. free one.

I love tamales. I had ham for Christmas dinner. I made it and it was good, but it wasn't anything as good as home made tamales. I am jealous of you and your hot Mexican harem, I mean family.

I would 'cept the ones still single are all already 4 deep in dudes. There is no one item harder to get your hands one than Tapias tamales at Christmas. They are literally spoken for months in advance.(and are a time consuming bitchto make)btw, I told the girls about the post and they are mostly flattered by the responses so far, lol.Like I said....very cool chicks.And thanks for the cheezy dip recipe. It will be on the table this New Years Eve.Speaking of which, hope everyone has a safe/D.U.I. free one.
You to, Scott. I am sure we will meet again sometime in 2008.
And thanks for the cheezy dip recipe. It will be on the table this New Years Eve.
Seriously man, you and you're family will freakin love it if you make it. Although, I would expect something in return...*cough* telephone *cough* numbers *cough*. :club: