Christmas Pics....any Good Ones?

Dark red sweater on the couch FTW? Unless she is underage then she seems like a smart young womman. :club:
Or even the sweet young lady with the infant in her arms.Your work there Nutz?

Should have thought about it a little more pre posting, lol.They are all awesome cooks, that was the point. The dark sweater gal on the couch is my niece...she is now 18 and in college and drop dead...well you know. I used to give her baths, LOL! chew on that one.They are all great, very cool.

Mexican in laws FTW!Christmas2007ScottandTapias007.jpgthat is all.....
Did you have any atole with the tamales? Mmmmmmm.BTW, here's a nice dip that our family always has, it goes good with any chips.1 jar of Cheez Whiz1 bar of Cream Cheese1 16oz thing of Sour Cream ( i think it's the 16oz one, well just the regular size one)Jalapeno peppers in vinegarPut all ingredients in a blender. Depending on how spicy you want the dip add jalapenos to your liking. If the dip is too thick add some of the vinegar from the jalapenos or you can add some milk.Trust me, it will be the best dip that you've ever had. It's great with Doritos, tortilla chips, potato chips.
Dark red sweater on the couch FTW? Unless she is underage then she seems like a smart young woman. :club:
QFT.Also, mmmm tamales. So yummy!!Mark

I'd like the three laying against the side of the Pyrex dish on the top. ummmm tamalesI'd also take the middle, white shirt holding the infant. Apparently, Nutz has great taste in women who can cook.

Should have thought about it a little more pre posting, lol.They are all awesome cooks, that was the point. The dark sweater gal on the couch is my niece...she is now 18 and in college and drop dead...well you know. I used to give her baths, LOL! chew on that one.They are all great, very cool.
Shut up! You had me at 18. :icon_biggrin:One question I have, we dont have to many authentic mexican restauraunts around where I live, do you eat the wrapper on tammales? When I hav one off a buffet in Vegas I couldnt figure it out. I tried it but the wrapper(what ever that thing is) made me choke.
Introduce to young, successful friend from Southern California.
ill take the red sweaters on the couch, and fend off the advances in pitch dark of the young won on the floor for $2000 alex
fyp.