I can't even do hard yet. Stupid orange button throws me off. I mean, sure I could practice, but I've always had enough fun on medium, lol. Regardless, I couldn't pull it together by March 1st.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't even do hard yet. Stupid orange button throws me off. I mean, sure I could practice, but I've always had enough fun on medium, lol. Regardless, I couldn't pull it together by March 1st.
just start playing them, you will fail and probably fail a lot...I know I didhowever, there will come a time where it will "click" and you will wonder why the hard difficulty gave you a rough go in the first placeremember there is a "no fail" option in the options menu so you can just goof around on hard
Its april 24th man GET BUSY!!!!!!Aadams,.......you in?
  • 4 weeks later...

Rock Band is a solid game. I got Expert on the guitar and can hold my own no problem, but no means near the top for the hard ones! I gold starred GG&HT with 418k and that's still like ranked 3,000th or so LOL. But yeah, moving up levels just takes time and practice, before you know it you'll be hitting notes and doing things you never thought you would be doing, whether it be drums or guitar... even vocals I suppose. I can 100% all the beginning tier songs, gold star almost every song in the game, but there's a handful that give me problems. But in time they'll be beatable. I just play with a bunch of people online every now and then and slowly get better. Just enjoy the game too and before ya know it, bam. You can do expert and maybe start 100% songs.Plus, I heard DLC for this week is Pearl Jam's Ten. Quite possibly the best grunge CD ever (no disrespect to Nevermind by Nirvana), I mean this game just keeps coming with so many new songs it's hard not to love it!Love, peace and hair grease :-)

Finally able to play again after a dislocated shoulder and vacation hiatus...though poker may slow my RB restart.

• 4 weeks later...