I was looking for that too. Couldn't find it. I'd recommend GameFAQs.I kind of liked how RB1 allowed you to see which songs you'd 5-starred and gold-starred in the solo playlist. Little sad that it's not there in RB2.
If they are songs native to RB2 like Livin' on a Prayer, for example, it will show whether you 5 starred or gold starred when you come across it in whatever city it's located in.also I've yet to find anything on gamefaqs.comI just don't get why people haven't put that into print since scorehero has all of the 5 star cutoffs for the GH games
  • Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got around to playing GHWT on Drums today. Kind of annoying that there are a number of repeat songs from RB2, but oh well. Also, it's kind of a pain to activate star power sometimes.

thanks for the linkI see what I now have to doon a side note I tried looking all over scorehero and can't find the cutoffs for gold starring songs on RB & RB2...is that information anywhere?
I'd like some help with this too, mainly for Almost Easy and Colony of Birchmen, I only missed in CoB twice before the solo and then raped the solo, but it still wasnt good enough. Almost Easy I know I'm pretty close, but I dunno how close.My Gh3 disc died so I guess it's straight RB2 for now (I'm never 5 starring H4T so I gave up WT)
Finally bought a metal peddle after breaking three plastic ones.Now I just have to get back into drumming and beat "Visions" on expert...
I doubt I could beat Visions on easy...I'm that horrible at drums, but I'm just starting to get into it.
I doubt I could beat Visions on easy...I'm that horrible at drums, but I'm just starting to get into it.
Yeah, it's absurdly hard. I'll probably never beat it, but I'll try.I used to play the drums, so it was easy for me to get good at RB.
Yeah, it's absurdly hard. I'll probably never beat it, but I'll try.I used to play the drums, so it was easy for me to get good at RB.
All I keep hearing from people who play real drums is that RB drums is absolutely nothing like the real thing.You will neither get better at real drums by playing RB nor will u get better at RB faster if you play the real drums.Just what I heard from a couple of friends though so idk...
All I keep hearing from people who play real drums is that RB drums is absolutely nothing like the real thing.You will neither get better at real drums by playing RB nor will u get better at RB faster if you play the real drums.Just what I heard from a couple of friends though so idk...
That's really strange to me considering the biggest problem I hear people having with playing RB drums is being able to use three limbs independently. Which is something that you should be able to do with ease if you play the drums.
That's really strange to me considering the biggest problem I hear people having with playing RB drums is being able to use three limbs independently. Which is something that you should be able to do with ease if you play the drums.
same hereI know of one dude that posts RB vids on youtube and his RL drum playing helped him immensely when it came to RB. It's also no coincidence that he holds many records on RB songs on drums. Learning drums on RB can help immensely when playing the real thing. I know when I break out RB at parties it's the RL drum players that absolutely pwn RB drums.Also to a lesser extent the guitar playing on RB and GH can help with the real guitar. It obviously won't teach you chords, power chords, hammer-on, and pull-offs...however it can help you with finger speed and muscle memory.
same hereI know of one dude that posts RB vids on youtube and his RL drum playing helped him immensely when it came to RB. It's also no coincidence that he holds many records on RB songs on drums. Learning drums on RB can help immensely when playing the real thing. I know when I break out RB at parties it's the RL drum players that absolutely pwn RB drums.Also to a lesser extent the guitar playing on RB and GH can help with the real guitar. It obviously won't teach you chords, power chords, hammer-on, and pull-offs...however it can help you with finger speed and muscle memory.
Heh, I've probably watched a few of his videos.I feel like having any kind of background in music will help immensely just by helping you be able to keep rhythm.
Heh, I've probably watched a few of his videos.I feel like having any kind of background in music will help immensely just by helping you be able to keep rhythm.
that's a huge thing right there...I tend to use the drum beat as a metronome when playing guitar and bass
If you're not talking about blindz0r, then you definitely need to check out his vids. He's got some RL drum vids also. In fact, most of the best players that post RB drum vids on youtube also play RL drums (IBitePrettyHard, Azureitreaction(sp?) someguy913, etc.), so I don't know who is giving you that info.
I've heard mostly the opposite. Your friends are maybe dumb.a88d0.jpg

I played drums for about 6 years everyday when i was about 8-14. i def think it helped me alot playing drums in GHWT. i started straight off on medium cause easy was stupid easy. i was on expert within 5 days. Whereas on the guitar i am still on medium and feel like ill never get any better. I can play the bass hard on most songs but that about it.It's like once I turn the guitar on hard I instantly become dyslexic and my fingers are all lost.

I found the easiest FC expert drum song. Polly by Nirvana has 8 notes on expert for drums...no joke.
Pixies' "Silver" has like 30 notes...a steady yellow-green-bass. You actually have to squeeze to gold star it.
If you're not talking about blindz0r, then you definitely need to check out his vids. He's got some RL drum vids also. In fact, most of the best players that post RB drum vids on youtube also play RL drums (IBitePrettyHard, Azureitreaction(sp?) someguy913, etc.), so I don't know who is giving you that info.
that was exactly the point I WAS makingI have absolutely no clue what the hell you read into my posts.
I played drums for about 6 years everyday when i was about 8-14. i def think it helped me alot playing drums in GHWT. i started straight off on medium cause easy was stupid easy. i was on expert within 5 days. Whereas on the guitar i am still on medium and feel like ill never get any better. I can play the bass hard on most songs but that about it.It's like once I turn the guitar on hard I instantly become dyslexic and my fingers are all lost.
just keep at ityou will fail at higher levels, but keep trying...eventually you will get it
i disagree. it won't teach you how to play the drums but it will definitely help. especially if you're a novice drummer.
that was exactly the point I WAS makingI have absolutely no clue what the hell you read into my posts.
We're agreeing, I'm basically saying your friends are idiots and giving some examples of drummers they should check out on youtube. :club:
We're agreeing, I'm basically saying your friends are idiots and giving some examples of drummers they should check out on youtube. :club:
I think the confusion came in the fact that u thought aadam made the first statment that his friends said RL drums and RB drums are nothing alike, when it was in fact MY idiot friends that said that.