• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got
It's sooo awesome. Maybe I'll be able to pass it someday...
Does this pack also have damnation game?Also for RB2 career people: Whats the fastest way to unlock songs? The playlists? Do I have to play the songs again after I've played them in mystery setlist/battle oft he bands or whatever?
Does this pack also have damnation game?Also for RB2 career people: Whats the fastest way to unlock songs? The playlists? Do I have to play the songs again after I've played them in mystery setlist/battle oft he bands or whatever?
I think the challenges get you through quicker.But when I put the new HD in the ps3 it erased my progress for that game, so I have to start over again.
Can we get some co-op on 360 in the near future?
I would be down for this.Rockband 2 right?
I'll be on tonight around 11 P.M. (central)
I'll be on tonight around 11 P.M. (central)
check that.will be on around 1 am as i gotta work late.but I'll probably be on all night so w.e.
I think the challenges get you through quicker.But when I put the new HD in the ps3 it erased my progress for that game, so I have to start over again.
well what am saying is, I played a "mystery playlist", FCd this song on the playlist, then I see that theres no score recorded for that song. Do I have to play it again to get those stars?
Also for RB2 career people: Whats the fastest way to unlock songs? The playlists? Do I have to play the songs again after I've played them in mystery setlist/battle oft he bands or whatever?
The marathon challenge sets. You can unlock everything with essentially no repeats.
aren't the songs like 15 mins long lol
I really dislike some of the excessively long noisy songs in RB2. The last six (in the impossible marathon 2) suck for the most part. I think that was what I liked about DDR...your commitment was just for 1.5-2 minutes usually.
I really dislike some of the excessively long noisy songs in RB2. The last six (in the impossible marathon 2) suck for the most part. I think that was what I liked about DDR...your commitment was just for 1.5-2 minutes usually.
examples? besides visions, i'm never playing that stupid song
examples? besides visions, i'm never playing that stupid song
"Bodhisattva", "Painkiller", and "Battery" are semi-tolerable. I hated "Visions". I didn't like "Shoulder to the Plow" or "Panic Attack".I dunno...I just generally like very little in the way of Metal.
Yes, also Red Devil. I have yet to pass any of the 3.
some are pretty long but they are also some of the best rock songs ever written
Let there be Rock is fking ridiculously long, with an absurd Big Rock Ending.
on a side note I tried looking all over scorehero and can't find the cutoffs for gold starring songs on RB & RB2...is that information anywhere?
I was looking for that too. Couldn't find it. I'd recommend GameFAQs.I kind of liked how RB1 allowed you to see which songs you'd 5-starred and gold-starred in the solo playlist. Little sad that it's not there in RB2.