• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i finally got the ps3 version of rb2, and generally only play the drums. what's a good goal to set? i can do the easy songs on expert and get almost perfect, but some of the hardest i can only pass on easy.

i finally got the ps3 version of rb2, and generally only play the drums. what's a good goal to set? i can do the easy songs on expert and get almost perfect, but some of the hardest i can only pass on easy.
just keep playing...eventually you will get better
set a goal to get an xbox. all the cool kids are on xbox.Try to beat all of the beats in the beat trainer on like 100BPM. When you get to beats you can't do, just slow 'em down and work your way up.Edit: FU Teddy.
set a goal to get an xbox. all the cool kids are on xbox.Try to beat all of the beats in the beat trainer on like 100BPM. When you get to beats you can't do, just slow 'em down and work your way up.Edit: FU Teddy.
i'd prefer to have a gaming system that is quieter than an airplane and doesn't have overheating issues, thanks. :)your idea for getting better is also lame. i'd rather get baked and screw around. that is what video games are for, imo.
i'd prefer to have a gaming system that is quieter than an airplane and doesn't have overheating issues, thanks. :)your idea for getting better is also lame. i'd rather get baked and screw around. that is what video games are for, imo.
If you weren't going to listen, then why did you ask?
I hate you. I took me a decent ammount of time to 5-star it.
meh i ran through all the nightmare songs, only ones i havent gotten are battery which I should get the 2nd time I run through it and visions which I saw once and doesnt look fun so I'll never play it. Sitll haven't played painkiller, couldnt deal with wristy pains.Game still sucks.
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not going to read through the whole thread, but does anybody play RB2, GH3, or WT on the Wii? I like to play online, but everyone who plays online for the wii sucks (mostly bc they're all 12). Achievements: (all expert)30 FC's for GH3"The Metal" FCTTFAF 4* (took forever)65/70 5*If anyone wants to, send me your Wii code and we'll play online sometime.

I'm not going to read through the whole thread, but does anybody play RB2, GH3, or WT on the Wii? I like to play online, but everyone who plays online for the wii sucks (mostly bc they're all 12). Achievements: (all expert)30 FC's for GH3"The Metal" FCTTFAF 4* (took forever)65/70 5*If anyone wants to, send me your Wii code and we'll play online sometime.
there aren't too many people who have those games for the Wiimost of us either have them for the 360 or the PS3
How do you have 30 FCs and only 65/70 5 stars...
How do you have 30 FCs and only 65/70 5 stars...
TTFAF, Raining Blood, The Way it Ends, Nothing for me here, and F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X.My main problem with TWIE is that I'm left handed and I don't play with lefty flip. So my right arm gets tired when I alt-strum, plus i can't hold tempo during alt-strumming as well hence only 4* FCPREMIX. "Nothing for me here" just sucks. I've kind of moved on to World Tour and started FC'ing those. Eventually I'll go back and finish it up

I accidentally left the games at my mom's house, so I've rented RB2 in the meantime until I can go get them next week. I'm debating whether I like the tour/challenges better than RB1.

I accidentally left the games at my mom's house, so I've rented RB2 in the meantime until I can go get them next week. I'm debating whether I like the tour/challenges better than RB1.
I find it pretty much the same, but I do think they throw you more curveballs, with the, no overdrive or play an extra song type stuff, so that's cool. But I have no clue how many songs I have left to unlock, which bugs me.
TTFAF, Raining Blood, The Way it Ends, Nothing for me here, and F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X.My main problem with TWIE is that I'm left handed and I don't play with lefty flip. So my right arm gets tired when I alt-strum, plus i can't hold tempo during alt-strumming as well hence only 4* FCPREMIX. "Nothing for me here" just sucks. I've kind of moved on to World Tour and started FC'ing those. Eventually I'll go back and finish it up
dont altstrum fcp and it's freeeeeeeeeeeecuz I'm at like 21 FCs but the only thing i have left is TWIE and TTFAF
I really like the fact that I can do a single player world tour, which was something you couldn't do in RB1.
Oh, definitely. I just got used to tackling one song at a time for point score. Granted, it became a pain in the ass to scroll through so many songs in RB1's Solo Tour.

Finished playing all of the songs that came with RB2 (aside from the 20 bonus ones) on Drums through Challenge. Played 10 of the first 12 on Expert (the "Disco" beat in E-Pro is such a pain in the ass). Played the final 6 on Medium. Played the rest on Hard.Also, the "Bladder of Steel" trophy is freaking ridiculous.