gg's fargo. i dont think I broke 300k ever on prayer before that retarded choke. woulda been ridic if I FC'ed it but whatever.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're prolly around exmatt's level, which isnt a bad thing cuz he's really good and crushes me at a lot of songs.

I got rocked. Sad Panda with my performance. I need to play more and remember when to use star powers...and learn not to miss last 30 seconds of songs to lose 3 times.
don't feel bad he beat me tooI only got 1 win on him, one song we both FC'd but he used his star power better, and the last song I got raped
I got rocked. Sad Panda with my performance. I need to play more and remember when to use star powers...and learn not to miss last 30 seconds of songs to lose 3 times.
haha yea i can't play that song for sht but no one else usually does. Still can't bleieve I made the ocmebackI can play now but I'm kinda baked so you can go nuts on me as revenge

I wish I knew the ideal time when to use Overdrive on some of the Drums songs. Like, I've always felt that it's best to just use it whenever it becomes available, but I don't think that's always ideal. However, I really can't find any pointers online about it.

I wish I knew the ideal time when to use Overdrive on some of the Drums songs. Like, I've always felt that it's best to just use it whenever it becomes available, but I don't think that's always ideal. However, I really can't find any pointers online about it.
http://www.youtube.com/user/azuritereactionThis guy is one of the best I have ever seen on Rock Band Drums. He has numerous videos of RB and GH:WT drum songs and is usually ranked in the top 10 on pretty much every song he plays.Just watch his videos and see when he chooses to deploy overdrive.
http://www.youtube.com/user/azuritereactionThis guy is one of the best I have ever seen on Rock Band Drums. He has numerous videos of RB and GH:WT drum songs and is usually ranked in the top 10 on pretty much every song he plays.Just watch his videos and see when he chooses to deploy overdrive.
Thanks, man. That's a great idea.Also, I finally beat "Orange Crush" and "Paranoid" on Expert today to unlock Chicago. Fifteen more songs and then a few bonus songs left. Still quite a few downloaded that I haven't beat on Expert yet. Think I'm up to roughly 12 Gold 5-Stars.
uhm about 480 on number and like 270 on cliffs, i really dont play number a lot tho, it gasses me outwhen can you play today?I have the same SN on scorehero so you can look me up. I haven't updated a score since like august tho cept for when i got the el jefe
Just played cliffs and got a nice little 122k. Couldn't even beat number of the beast. No wonder I never play that game. Teddy, get RB2 so I can own your ass at it.

Maybe for Christmas.Ughhhhh I really really hate RB in general though. It makes me feel so scrubby cuz I can't do anything in it.

Maybe for Christmas.Ughhhhh I really really hate RB in general though. It makes me feel so scrubby cuz I can't do anything in it.
I suck worse than you do. I just pretend the higher levels aren't there and I'm a god on medium. (Guitar) Still suck at drums though.
I suck worse than you do. I just pretend the higher levels aren't there and I'm a god on medium. (Guitar) Still suck at drums though.
But when you're used to missing once or twice in like 90% of GH songs, missing every 5 seconds in RB gets kinda tilting.
But when you're used to missing once or twice in like 90% of GH songs, missing every 5 seconds in RB gets kinda tilting.
Yeah, I heard it's less forgiving, but it's also a lil easier to make up for it. Are you using your GH guitars? I have only used the RB guitars, but I know now that I have the one for RB2, I do much better, the original one isn't nearly as accurate as the new one. Once it's calibrated good at least. (Maybe it's the calibration?)
I saw you posted and I remembered that I was playing CoD:WaW Tuesday night I think it was and I got shot and it said looshul shot me. Then I hunted you down and shot you in the head. Now we are even...FOR NOW!
I don't get kills you must be mistaken
Replace all instances of GH with RB and vice versa, and you have my exact sentiments. I am getting a little bored with the rockband songs though, so maybe i'll play gh3 a lil more often.
Yeah, I heard it's less forgiving, but it's also a lil easier to make up for it. Are you using your GH guitars? I have only used the RB guitars, but I know now that I have the one for RB2, I do much better, the original one isn't nearly as accurate as the new one. Once it's calibrated good at least. (Maybe it's the calibration?)
Rock Band is less forgiving in it's timing windows, but it has a slower highway in its higher levels. I can 5 star the same exact song on GH on expert while 3 starring it on RB due to its tight timing window.
Rock Band is less forgiving in it's timing windows, but it has a slower highway in its higher levels. I can 5 star the same exact song on GH on expert while 3 starring it on RB due to its tight timing window.
y a for real fk rock band. theres no chane in hell its an easier game than GH. i doubt i can fc a single song in rb2, i have 25 in gh3.rockband songs are more hype tho if the gmae didnt piss me off so much I'd play it more i love the songs. FK ROCKBAND
y a for real fk rock band. theres no chane in hell its an easier game than GH. i doubt i can fc a single song in rb2, i have 25 in gh3.rockband songs are more hype tho if the gmae didnt piss me off so much I'd play it more i love the songs. FK ROCKBAND
Its funny...I think RB's notes are MUCH tighter...but I have way more FCs on RB than on GH3
I seriously think you have calibration issues. It was like that at first for me when I got RB2, I let it do the auto calibration next to the tv thing, and it was way off, I could hit the note like a second after it passed, so I messed with all of it, and would go back and check it, and did it until I had an equal amount of space on either side of the note, and now it's sooooooo much easier!

I just started messing with my GH3 calibration. I think I've made it worse for the moment, but I'm still 5 starring the easier songs, so hopefully I'll get it right soon and can pwn fools.