• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heh wow,That was the first time Ive ever fc'd helicopter, i swear i've choked like 900 times in the strumming. Unlucky, I'll get Rb2 soon, I'm way worse at that game, hammerons are too annoying in that game i basically strum everything

So who wants to give me tips on how to play drums? my cousin left them at my house and I never really bothered with them before, but decided to try it on hard.The main thing I need help with is how to do those annoying parts where it's like (bass+snare)-snare-(bass+snare). I can't combo that for the life of me and it's pissing me off. Is it just muscle memory or is there a way to think about it, cuz I always end up hitting the bass 3 times or hitting it onceI still don't have RB2, been playing it on WT, main song I was having ridic difficulty comboing was no sleep till brooklyn

So who wants to give me tips on how to play drums? my cousin left them at my house and I never really bothered with them before, but decided to try it on hard.The main thing I need help with is how to do those annoying parts where it's like (bass+snare)-snare-(bass+snare). I can't combo that for the life of me and it's pissing me off. Is it just muscle memory or is there a way to think about it, cuz I always end up hitting the bass 3 times or hitting it onceI still don't have RB2, been playing it on WT, main song I was having ridic difficulty comboing was no sleep till brooklyn
the only advice I can give you on drums is to start easy and work your way upjust get the timing down
Keep your foot down. Playing the bass pedal just takes getting used to. Most people aren't used to using three limbs at once. I used to play drums so it was an easy transition for me. Just keep playing and the bass pedals will become so natural you barely think about them.

wait so should i constantly be keeping my foot down? or only for those specific parts?I got gassed out after like 10 songs so I'm done for the night, gonna run through more tomorrow

wait so should i constantly be keeping my foot down? or only for those specific parts?I got gassed out after like 10 songs so I'm done for the night, gonna run through more tomorrow
Meaning keep it down after you hit one of the notes, so then when the next one comes, you can just lift it up a little bit to hit it again, it strains your foot less than letting it all the way back up every time.
tomorrow afternoon say noonish? Or now? :club:
Sigh...I suppose you can whoop up on my unpolished ass in 40 minutes. I have class all day tomorrow still...Add me...POKERadamI'm watching a movie for 40 more minutes then I will hop on.
Sigh...I suppose you can whoop up on my unpolished ass in 40 minutes. I have class all day tomorrow still...Add me...POKERadamI'm watching a movie for 40 more minutes then I will hop on.
heh nah ill probably be too tired, these drumsticks make my hands hurtAbout to head upstairs, ill add you tomrrow, give you a chance to get back to speed somewhat. Best acheivement in Gh3? Just so I know if I'm gonna win or lose :-)
heh nah ill probably be too tired, these drumsticks make my hands hurtAbout to head upstairs, ill add you tomrrow, give you a chance to get back to speed somewhat. Best acheivement in Gh3? Just so I know if I'm gonna win or lose :-)
no clue...umm 200k on cult of personality with no star power took me a few times i think?I don't really pay attention to achievements...
no clue...umm 200k on cult of personality with no star power took me a few times i think?I don't really pay attention to achievements...
oh i didnt mean the xbox ones, like fc's and such

16 100% on hard all 5 stars.umm none on expert but all 5stars except raining blood and before i forgetranked 1876 on career on hard and ranked 249 on campaign on hardlots lower on expert...27910 on career and 12584 on campaign ranked 1824 overall on campaign 578th on career on medium

what the heck is the diff bw campaign and careercan't believe youd waste your time with hard and medium if u can 5 star everything but RB and BiF

what the heck is the diff bw campaign and careercan't believe youd waste your time with hard and medium if u can 5 star everything but RB and BiF
campaign includes online play.I played medium once thru...then went back to 100% all the songsI play hard because its a different challenge than expert....hard I strive for multiple perfection....expert I just strive for high scores
you can strive for perfection in expert too :club:
What is your score on Number of the Beast and Cliffs of Dover on exp?Those are my 2 songs I use as gauges of range of skills in comparison to myself since they are two totally different styles of songs.

uhm about 480 on number and like 270 on cliffs, i really dont play number a lot tho, it gasses me outwhen can you play today?I have the same SN on scorehero so you can look me up. I haven't updated a score since like august tho cept for when i got the el jefe

uhm about 480 on number and like 270 on cliffs, i really dont play number a lot tho, it gasses me outwhen can you play today?I have the same SN on scorehero so you can look me up. I haven't updated a score since like august tho cept for when i got the el jefe
I am 1-1 vs you on that one. 495 and 255 i believe. I think I have scorehero too under my XBL name but i never update it.I will be on in 2 hrs for a few hrs playing...then again at midnightish (central time) (i hope)