Crooked,It's much faster to unlock songs doing the challenges then the tour.Just do like the guitar or drum or bass or vocal challenge. everytime you complete one the next tier up unlocks and all the songs from it as well.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crooked,It's much faster to unlock songs doing the challenges then the tour.Just do like the guitar or drum or bass or vocal challenge. everytime you complete one the next tier up unlocks and all the songs from it as well.
thanks for the heads up man.i finally hit a song that was kicking my ass for the first few tries. Alive by Pearl Jam on the guitar was a bitch with all those hammer ons. I'd make it about 3/4 through the song and then the long ass solo would kill me.other than that, I think I've been pretty much averaging around 95% on most everything else on medium. im definitely not ready to move up to hard though as that 5th fret is going to kill me.
thanks for the heads up man.i finally hit a song that was kicking my ass for the first few tries. Alive by Pearl Jam on the guitar was a bitch with all those hammer ons. I'd make it about 3/4 through the song and then the long ass solo would kill me.other than that, I think I've been pretty much averaging around 95% on most everything else on medium. im definitely not ready to move up to hard though as that 5th fret is going to kill me.
I feel like I played that but I can't remember. But I'm a medium person too. Haven't hit any on RB2 yet that really tripped me up. On the first one, Enter Sandman and I Get By were tough on me. I suck at hammer on's too, though I think I'm getting a little better with this new guitar. I can kick ass on power chord songs though.

You guys need to get over your fear of the orange button.If you've been playing on medium for awhile you are READY to move up to hard.You just need to learn about 1st and 2nd hand position.and if you're interested I'd be happy to learn ya.(I get gold stars like they're pop tarts.....if that means anything)

You guys need to get over your fear of the orange button.If you've been playing on medium for awhile you are READY to move up to hard.You just need to learn about 1st and 2nd hand position.and if you're interested I'd be happy to learn ya.(I get gold stars like they're pop tarts.....if that means anything)
For seriously guys. I was getting like high 90%'s on medium, but playing medium over and over again won't get you better very fast. Don't be discouraged if you move to hard and only get like 70%'s. A lot of the beginning songs you probably could pass on hard without ever even touching the orange fret. Just play it some and get used to the track speed and more notes before focusing on orange.P.S. I think Alive is one of the most fun songs in RB2

a big tip for those wanting to move up to hard is to try playing bass on hard as opposed to guitar (with RB and RB2 this is very doable)most bass riffs are nothing but single notes with very few chords and power chords mixed in, with the occasional HO and POthis way you can get a feel for the 5th button and the higher speed on hard without having to switch back and forth so muchthat's how I learned to play on hard (and can do a few songs on expert), and now the hard difficulty no longer seems so daunting

I played the GH Series for a long time and usually was able to beat most of the Hard songs and some of the Expert ones. These days, I really only play guitar/bass on Rock Band when I'm in a group setting. I prefer the Drums, which I'm beating through on Expert decently. When I do have to switch over to guitar/bass, I'm very comfortable (and semi-bored) on Medium. If I want to challenge myself, I'll play Hard on Guitar and Expert on Bass.

• 3 weeks later...

I kinda suck at Rb2 for some reason, but does anyone want to do a little Pro FaceOff in World Tour or Gh3? I play on expert.I don't have RB2 so can't run with that.XBL = tbauza17

You both need to get a damn PS3. Killin me here.
I do but figured theres no point of getting another set of guitars sicne I have 2 for 360.I guess no one here is good on guitar then? :club:
I do but figured theres no point of getting another set of guitars sicne I have 2 for 360.I guess no one here is good on guitar then? :club:
i am ok, i can beat the game on hard and some on expert but havent been playin gmuch and def not as good as you
i am ok, i can beat the game on hard and some on expert but havent been playin gmuch and def not as good as you
ha missed ur message the other day for some coop play and when i responded u were gone.
I'm not to bad at it. I'm not FARGOpokerND good, but I can hold my own.
I'm not to bad at it. I'm not FARGOpokerND good, but I can hold my own.
how good is fargo?
LOL, Really I have no idea if he's good.
bah fine, I just wanna play someone, I just got XBL not too long ago and dont really do much pro faceoff in general except when i play against exmatt.
how good is fargo?
he is damn good at both Rock Band and Guitar Herohe has some of the highest scores on songs that I have seen on the leaderboards
bah fine, I just wanna play someone, I just got XBL not too long ago and dont really do much pro faceoff in general except when i play against exmatt.
If I'm playing feel free to play meXBL Gamertag: aadams22
I also consider myself to be pretty decent at guitar on expert. I'll play anytime. Add me.XBL: mclumpoSend a message if you add me so I know who you are.
friend request sent
I also consider myself to be pretty decent at guitar on expert. I'll play anytime. Add me.XBL: mclumpoSend a message if you add me so I know who you are.
How bout now?