Finally got GH:A because I got tired of the songs I had. The songs are pretty easy, 5 starred all of expert on the first try except for Train, which I got on the third try. The bonus songs are a little harder and the Joe Perry guitar battle is insane. Other than that, nothing too too hard, just a lot of hopo that are fun and easy to read.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not track list wise
mehprty disappointed with the track list tbh, a lot of the songs ive never heard in my life and are not fun at all to play(at least on drums). but i dont mind because of the DLC, and Im also gonna be getting the special edition drum kit, should be sick.
  • 2 weeks later...
mehprty disappointed with the track list tbh, a lot of the songs ive never heard in my life and are not fun at all to play(at least on drums). but i dont mind because of the DLC, and Im also gonna be getting the special edition drum kit, should be sick.
maybe it's an age thing but the RB2 track list is awesome IMO. too bad I can't actually play since I've sold my xbox :club:
maybe it's an age thing but the RB2 track list is awesome IMO. too bad I can't actually play since I've sold my xbox :club:
Neither can I. I've busted both my GHII guitars in the last couple of weeks. Though my son tells me they work fine if you strum upwards. If I can't get my fix it may be time to try lefty mode.
Neither can I. I've busted both my GHII guitars in the last couple of weeks. Though my son tells me they work fine if you strum upwards. If I can't get my fix it may be time to try lefty mode.
I had that same probably and learned to just strum up all the time but eventually it would stick and double or triple strum. Your only option is to get a new guitar. If it's good enough for a while just make the new guitar(s) a christmas present.

Finally got RB2 a few days ago. I've been trying to get through the drums on expert, and I must say there are some hard ****ing songs, and I haven't even gotten to the hardest songs according to this list. Of the top 20 songs I've only gotten to 12 of those and have beaten only 5.

Can't get RB2 for another week or so because I'm on PS3, but I gotta say that I've been getting a lot of the DLC recently. That said, I'm a little underwhelmed with Blood Sugar Sex Magik. I think they could've picked a better RHCP album.

Can't get RB2 for another week or so because I'm on PS3, but I gotta say that I've been getting a lot of the DLC recently. That said, I'm a little underwhelmed with Blood Sugar Sex Magik. I think they could've picked a better RHCP album.
BETTER!?!?that is the classic of all classic Chili Peppers!!
Little too funky for my taste.
funky is g00t!What Ive got youve got to give it to your mammaWhat Ive got youve got to give it to your pappaWhat Ive got youve got to give it to your daughterYou do a little dance and then you drink a little waterWhat Ive got youve got to get it put it in youWhat Ive got youve got to get it put it in youWhat Ive got youve got to get it put it in youReeling with the feeling dont stop continueRealize I dont want to be a miserConfide wisely youll be the wiserYoung blood is the lovin upriserHow come everybody wanna keep it like the kaiserGive it away give it away give it away nowGive it away give it away give it away nowGive it away give it away give it away nowI cant tell iff Im a king pin or a pauperGreedy little people in a sea of distressKeep your more to receive your lessUnimpressed by material excessLove is free love me say hell yesIm a low brow but I rock a little know howNo time for the piggies or the hoosegowGet smart get down with the pow wowNever been a better time than right nowBob marley poet and a prophetBob marley taught how to off itBob marley walkin like he talk itGoodness me cant you see Im gonna cough itGive it away give it away give it away nowGive it away give it away give it away nowGive it away give it away give it away nowOoh... ooh yeahGive it away give it away give it away nowGive it away give it away give it away nowGive it away give it away give it away nowI cant tell iff Im a king pin or a pauperLucky me swimmin in my abilityDancin down on life with agilityCome and drink it up from my fertilityBlessed with a bucket of lucky mobilityMy mom I love her cause she love meLong gone are the times when she scrub meFeelin good my brother gonna hug meDrink my juice lone chug-a-lug meTheres a river born to be a giverKeep you warm wont let you shiverHis heart is never gonna witherCome on everybody time to deliverGive it away give it away give it away nowGive it away give it away give it away nowGive it away give it away give it away nowI cant tell iff Im a king pin or a pauperWhat Ive got youve got to give it to your mammaWhat Ive got youve got to give it to your pappaWhat Ive got youve got to give it to your daughterYou do a little dance and then you drink a little waterWhat Ive got youve got to get it put it in youWhat Ive got youve got to get it put it in youWhat Ive got youve got to get it put it in youReeling with the feeling dont stop continueRealize I dont want to be a miserConfide wisely youll be the wiserYoung blood is the lovin upriserHow come everybody wanna keep it like the kaiserGive it away give it away give it away nowGive it away give it away give it away nowGive it away give it away give it away nowGive it away give it away give it away now

Ooh, I didn't see they put that up there. See for me, that's one actually worth getting. Most of the recent DLC hasn't done it for me. I don't know a lot of what they've been putting out.

Ooh, I didn't see they put that up there. See for me, that's one actually worth getting. Most of the recent DLC hasn't done it for me. I don't know a lot of what they've been putting out.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_downl...ock_Band_seriesAlso, now that I'm playing the RHCP album, some of the songs may grow on me. I like the Drum rhythm on a few, while there are a couple that are a pain ("Breaking The Girl" and another that escapes me at the moment). I'm definitely happy to have "Under the Bridge".
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought Rockband 2 today.I gave in and bought the instruments too, I wanted the new drums mainly. The new pedal is way better. The guitar works nicely too compared to the others I have, which both have different issues. Only played like 2 songs so far cause of dinner and the neg-o, but new layout looks nice, and they just tweaked a few things that secretly annoyed me.No screws on the guitar batteries now. Metal guard over the drum pedal and to start a band session, you have to hit start instead of green, so you don't get people hitting random buttons screwing things up. And the new drum trainer is pretty good. Gives a bunch of different types of beats and speeds to practice with.Those are the initial reactions.I'll probably sell my other instruments on Ebay and eventually get the GH world tour and possibly get an extra guitar from that too, so I have one of each, and I can decide what I like best. (Since they'll be compatible on for each others game PS3 this time around, yay.)

I haven't heard any of the 20 free songs before. I hope they don't suck. Then again, I hadn't heard like 75% of the songs in RB2 and they mostly turned out alright.Other than that, no DLC has interested me for quite a while.