Is It Can Be Boston Tiem Now Plees?(Playing the hell out of that Boston 6-pack over the next couple of hours.)In Drum news, there are only 9 songs I can't beat on Hard. Gotten through about a dozen on Expert.
The Perfect Drug and March of the Pigs on expert drums is total :club: .Fun songs though.
  • Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Perfect Drug and March of the Pigs on expert drums is total :ts .Fun songs though.
All the songs on expert drums are :club: I still haven't played much drums.Got through the guitar medium though. Just picked it up one day and beat Enter Sandman... it's weird how that works.Still can't touch hard though.Gotta go look at the new downloads.
Is It Can Be Boston Tiem Now Plees?(Playing the hell out of that Boston 6-pack over the next couple of hours.)In Drum news, there are only 9 songs I can't beat on Hard. Gotten through about a dozen on Expert.
I finally finished Hard yesterday. Next to You totally kicked my ass. I fluked through it with 3 Stars and 34000 points. :club: On to Expert!

Bleh, I can't beat Flirtin' With Disaster on Hard Guitar. Only song I can't beat :club:. However, I am also about halfway done with Expert Guitar, I'm good at it, just for some reason I can't beat that stupid song on Hard. I haven't played drums in awhile, still on Medium with those.

Just finidhed Solo Medium on Drums and 29 songs done on guitar and 30 on mic. I am 8 songs done on hard drums.I need a gh guitar to go any further on guitar as I hate having the buttons flush on the neck which makes it hard for me to keep track of where I am.

The end (about 85% through) of "Don't Fear The Reaper" on Hard Drums has been owning my soul for about a month. I've made progress elsewhere...but I think I'm going to have to spend some time in Practice mode or Star Power my way through it.Guitar really got put on the backburner. I can justify stopping my piano practice to practice "Drums" since I think it translates okay...but guitar doesn't translate as well.

• 3 weeks later...

The wait on Sony to get its act together (3 weeks without new songs) has been killing me. Fortunately, 8 new songs tomorrow!

• 1 month later...

Massive amounts of new material since last bump:Judas Priest albumVarious singlesAnd this past week:Beetlebum as made famous by Blur (cover)Hier Kommt Alex by Die Toten Hosen (master)Countdown to Insanity by H-BlockX (master)Perfekte Welle by Juli (master)Manu Chao by Les Wampas (master)Hysteria by Muse (master)Rock N Roll Star by Oasis (master)New Wave by Pleymo (master)Monsoon by Tokio Hotel (master)The Cars and Pixies albums will be fun.

Massive amounts of new material since last bump:Judas Priest albumVarious singlesAnd this past week:Beetlebum as made famous by Blur (cover)Hier Kommt Alex by Die Toten Hosen (master)Countdown to Insanity by H-BlockX (master)Perfekte Welle by Juli (master)Manu Chao by Les Wampas (master)Hysteria by Muse (master)Rock N Roll Star by Oasis (master)New Wave by Pleymo (master)Monsoon by Tokio Hotel (master)The Cars and Pixies albums will be fun.
Beetlebum and Monsoon are very easy.Probably won't be picking up The Cars album this coming week, but I've been grooving on some other recent DLC like Date With The Night, Kool Thing, Zero, and Rock and Roll Band.

Did you guys see the info on Guitar Hero 4? It looks like it's going to be awesome. I really don't want to have to shell out another $200 for more peripherals though, lol.

Did you guys see the info on Guitar Hero 4? It looks like it's going to be awesome. I really don't want to have to shell out another $200 for more peripherals though, lol.
Yeah I'll definitely reserve judgment until the release date is a little closer, but I saw a rumored list of maybe 30-40 artists and it looked pretty solid, only time will tell.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Rock Band 2 officially announced this Monday morning.
Best news that came with that:All downloaded tracks from first game can be played on it.Going to the 360 first. :club:

played this for the first time 3 days ago then bought it . the drums are so fun and i cant beleive how tired my leg gets from the foot thing lol and i tend to get really into it gripping the stix so tight my hands cramp ..? normal ??lol anyways will def be geting part 2 and wont hold off like i did for rb1. also i suck still having trouble with some of the hard songs on easy :club:

the drums are so fun and i cant beleive how tired my leg gets from the foot thing lol and i tend to get really into it gripping the stix so tight my hands cramp ..? normal ??
I'm actually a drummer so the answer is no, your hands shouldn't cramp if you're holding them properly. your middle and index finger essentially balance the sticks and as your wrist hits the drum let loose your pinky and ring finger...the stick will just bounce off the drum and when it comes back to your hand you use the pinky/ring finger to catch. try it with just the drum pad...you'll get used to it. once you get better you can do 8th and 16th notes with the same hand without much effort.as for the kick drum that's just plain exercise. you can adjust the pedal for less resistance to ease the pain but you'll find you want more resistance for improved control. in a real drum it helps make a bigger BOOM
played this for the first time 3 days ago then bought it . the drums are so fun and i cant beleive how tired my leg gets from the foot thing lol and i tend to get really into it gripping the stix so tight my hands cramp ..? normal ??lol anyways will def be geting part 2 and wont hold off like i did for rb1. also i suck still having trouble with some of the hard songs on easy :club:
the drums are insane, and I'm still a Guitar Hero/Rock Band noob so I have yet to master the hard difficulty on either game