Bottom 2, 150 Bbs Deep, Stars 1/2 Nl

Wassup Marchant? Haven't seen you in forever. I was gonna hit you up on AIM, but you're not on there either.
Just been kind of busy with holiday stuff. This month has been my lightest poker month in my career (less than 30 hours).
War Eagle, Cobalt.
War Eagle.

i disagree with folding 69suited preflop. I play it all day long. The whole point of this hand is to get it multiway because of our implied odds. We're not playing it to hit a pair and win. We're looking to play our draws, which leads to other actions you can take postflop.

i disagree with folding 69suited preflop. I play it all day long. The whole point of this hand is to get it multiway because of our implied odds. We're not playing it to hit a pair and win. We're looking to play our draws, which leads to other actions you can take postflop.
i play it too, just not in this spot. we're the 1st guy calling the raise and we dont close the action, and cant guarantee we have position on everyone.it just smells bad from the get go.also, FYI, u dont need to explain the fact that we're playing a connecting suited hand to hit draws. thanks tips.

lol mitchhhhhh why are you so hostile online : ( You're like the friendliest canadian teddybear in personHis call isn't bad. Folding isn't bad either. You can play it profitably by calling there. Despite what books might say, you don't need to be closing the action to call here. If it becomes heads up, you play your position. If it's multiway, then super implied odds whooooooooo

lol mitchhhhhh why are you so hostile online : ( You're like the friendliest canadian teddybear in personHis call isn't bad. Folding isn't bad either. You can play it profitably by calling there. Despite what books might say, you don't need to be closing the action to call here. If it becomes heads up, you play your position. If it's multiway, then super implied odds whooooooooo
LOOOOOLI know, all I want to do is strangle him on FCP, but def not in reality. lol.
duuudes, I never proof read anything on here. Only reason i debate this way is cuz i know u guys and its the best way to get your honest opinions in situations which is much more valuable.I used to hate strat cuz every reply was "shovel, reload, bbfidts, ainec" and then followed by a bunch of QFT's. Even if at times my posts might sound strange,or obvious, or even out in left field its only to really benefit myself, and anyone else who might care to venture through.i love you with all my heart mikey. when u back in vegas or area?
duuudes, I never proof read anything on here. Only reason i debate this way is cuz i know u guys and its the best way to get your honest opinions in situations which is much more valuable.I used to hate strat cuz every reply was "shovel, reload, bbfidts, ainec" and then followed by a bunch of QFT's. Even if at times my posts might sound strange,or obvious, or even out in left field its only to really benefit myself, and anyone else who might care to venture through.i love you with all my heart mikey. when u back in vegas or area?
that's fine...but u're just so scary : / I feel like you just wanna rip my eyes out and step on them =(ty : ) I dunno tbh. I might come in march but by then you'll be gone right?
Villain was a 15/12 pretty standard TAG, got stacked with KK/AA, then about 5 orbits later I check and he's near 20/15.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (6 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: ITH Forums)BB ($84.85)UTG ($232.70)MP ($350.85)Hero ($693.90)Button ($100.95)SB ($82.55)Preflop: Hero is CO with :D, :D. 1 fold, MP raises to $8, Hero calls $8, Button calls $8, SB calls $7, BB calls $6.Flop: ($40) :D, :club:, :D(5 players)SB checks, BB checks, MP bets $20, Hero raises to $65, Button folds, SB folds, BB folds, MP raises to $342.85
Five people seeing this flop and you want to go to war with bottom two? Clear fold. Bottom two sucks.
Five people seeing this flop and you want to go to war with bottom two? Clear fold. Bottom two sucks.
waitis this sarcasm or are you seriousif you're serious, you realize you're not really playing poker anymore. You're just trying to play your own game called "gimme free money once an hour" Too bad no one plays it though : /
Everyone says we're only behind KK. Does no one include 66, 99 in his range? Less likely since OP holds both a six and a nine, but I think many players play any set this way.
It's so unlikely that it is basically not even worth worrying about. If he shows me 99 or 66 here, I'd take the next 60 years of my life off of poker.