.25/.50 Q10s Bb In A Family Pot...

I've never really seen a family pot 10 handed before, so I wanted to get feedback on if this is a standard line. I think it's obvious, but you never know...No reads because the computer I'm on doesn't have PT and I haven't been at the table long.PokerStars 0.25/0.50 Hold'em (10 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: Hero is BB with Tspade.gif, Qspade.gif. UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, CO calls, Button calls, SB completes, Hero checks.Flop: (10 SB) Theart.gif, 3spade.gif, 5club.gif(10 players)SB checks, Hero bets, UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 calls, MP1 calls, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, CO folds, Button calls, SB calls.Turn: (8 BB) 2diamond.gif(6 players)SB checks, Hero bets, UTG folds, UTG+2 folds, MP1 raises, Button folds, SB calls, Hero calls.River: (14 BB) Qclub.gif(3 players)SB checks, Hero checks, MP1 bets, SB folds, Hero raises, MP1...Final Pot: 18 BB

Yeah, as soon as I posted and looked over it David Sklansky whispered in my ear that this should have been a raise pre. Suited little broadway is very powerful in a multi-way pot like this...River I wasn't so sure about. What you said Actuary makes a lot of sense though. I've been under the impression that donk-betting is bad, but I guess it definitely has its uses too.With the flop I figured since there was no raise pre-flop it'd be best just to lead the flop. What are your reasons for C/R the flop?

With the flop I figured since there was no raise pre-flop it'd be best just to lead the flop. What are your reasons for C/R the flop?
Do we check/raise to shorten the field? If the bet is right after your check... do you then do it for value?Why do we lead out?What are the differences?aaaggghhh :PI need to go re-read sshe.I tend to check-raise top pair good kicker on an uncoordinated board when I'm in early positions. Sometimes I lead out.. maybe a 70/30 ratio depending on the situation.

I agree with raising pre-flop. As played, I like the flop lead as we really have no clue where a potential bet is going to come from if we attempt to C/R the flop instead to thin the field. The turn lead is fine, but in a ten way pot shouldn't we consider folding to a raise? The chances someone flopped a set or hit that straight on the turn seem pretty high when the flop is seen ten ways.The queen on the river doesn't really make our hand any stronger than it was on the turn, because I think it's very unlikely our opponent had KT or AT, since he'd likely want to thin the field on the flop. Also, he'd have to have some pretty weak hand combinations to have flopped or turned two weaker pair. With that said, I think we should just check/call river if we're not folding the turn. Donk/Call is not a bad line either. MP1's preflop hand selection matters a lot here, and it could be wide since three people limped in front of him, but it's hard to know just how weak he might limp with unless you have some reads... We really need to ask ourselves if villain would limp T5, T3, T2, 53, 52, 64 in this spot when we are raised on the turn.