3/6 Live, Qq Utg At Caesar's Palace

Background Info: Table is relatively loose passive, though some people will semi-bluff. I have improved my initial $200 buy-in to $268 after playing for 2 hours, my image is standard TAG and the villain (Big Blind) in this hand even said before when I bet heads up against him and he folded a different time, "I respect you." I have already begun racking my chips as I've told everyone I have to catch my plane back home, and the dealer deals me my last hand, UTG... Preflop: My mannerisms appear ready to fold and cash out when I peek at two black queens, I casually toss in 6 chips and announce "Raise." Very Loose UTG+2 calls, Semi-Loose MP2 calls, Very Loose Button calls, and Villain in the Big Blind also calls.Flop: T :club: 7 :D 4 :D$31 in potBig Blind bets, I raise, UTG+2 folds, MP2 calls, Button folds, Big Blind 3-bets, I call, MP2 got a phonecall in the meantime, got up from the table and walked away, killing his hand, I reflect on how much I love Vegas.Turn: 7 :D$55 in potBig Blind bets, I call.River: 7 :D$67 in potBig Blind bets, I don't know what to do...Reads: Villain is one of the players I also respect at the table, and I think he is aware I would have only played a few select hands UTG on my last hand. I don't think he is the type that would 3-bet Ax Tx on the flop, but I think he is capable of raising for value on a draw despite being out of position with a hand like 8d 9d, 5d 6d, or even just any two diamonds with or without a gutshot. Analysis on the other parts of the hand will also be considered, thanks for having a look... Oh and, hi everyone, sure has been a while since I've posted here!

A three bet with jacks but just calls preflop? Maybe. Three bets a draw and follows through the river? I doubt. Good for us if so. You would think he would assume you would have a strong hand in this situation (on your way out). I gotta guess 10's or 4's. Therefore, I think I might raise the river. We beat JJ and now 44 and any other middle pair if he put you on AK. I think he would let you know about AA and KK preflop. If we get reraised, I probably call and head home.I think a decision may have to be made by the turn. I don't think I like calling down from here based on the hands I think he has. Can you r/f the turn? I don't know.

I think you can call here. What is he calling your UTG PFR with (since he respects you), then 3-betting on the flop that has a 7? Nothing.It's 50% a set of Tens, 25% Jacks, and 25% some other crap that he thinks might be ahead if you have AK, AQ, including pocket 4s. Maybe 60/30/10. In any case, the pot is so big you are getting 12-1 to call and are good at least that often.

What is he calling your UTG PFR with (since he respects you), then 3-betting on the flop that has a 7? Nothing.
He's in BB getting 28:3 on his call, how much he respects me doesn't matter, he can have any hand in the deck here.Anyway I know folding is out of the question on the river, I was just curious to see if anyone would raise the river and what their reasonings are.

I want to raise as i think you're overall good against his range, but if you raise it's costing you two more bets when you raise a better hand while you're only getting one bet out of a hand you beat.However, i do think you're hand is good more often than not here.You're losing to pocket tens and T7, you're beating spazzy Tx hands(that could have been a pair and FD), pocket jacks and pocket 4s.

He's in BB getting 28:3 on his call, how much he respects me doesn't matter, he can have any hand in the deck here.Anyway I know folding is out of the question on the river, I was just curious to see if anyone would raise the river and what their reasonings are.
You're only getting half of my point. Get it all, and you'll answer the question.Yes, he could have a hand with a 7 in it preflop getting those huge odds to call just one bet, and closing the action. However, if the guy is semi-reasonable, by the time the river comes up and there are three 7s out, what the heck could he have that he would have 3-bet you on the flop that includes a 7? The only hands that would justify that are T7 and maybe 74. Now those hands are utter crap, unless you can get in cheap in a multi-way pot and they are suited. But, it's impossible for him to have either one of those hands suited. The 7d is the only 7 we have not seen, and the Td and 4d are out. Anyone would call with an 76 or 87 in this situation, but would certainly not lead/3-bet that flop.So I just can't see a scenario where any reasonable player has a 7 here. It's not impossible, just very, very unlikely. Can you discount TT? Would villan have raised with that preflop? If he has TT he knows he has you beat, since there is no way you are raising UTG on your last hand with anything containing a single 7.I think I underestimated pocket 4s earlier - it's more likely than JJ since that should have 3-bet PF.Go ahead and raise the river if you think you are ahead more the 50% of the time when you are called. You can't just be more likely ahead than not (as we all think you are), you have to still be ahead when he reaches for his chips. What are you beating that calls a raise? JJ, 44, and a naked T. I'm not sure a naked T bets this river either. If you are reraised you are likely crushed and should fold (although I never do)Something else to discuss - what are the merits of a turn raise? If you are willing to call a river bet, you could but that bet in here on the turn. If you are raised then you can fold because you are drawing to 2 outs. If he just calls then you are very likely good and can call a unlikely river donk bet (although when the river 7 comes that sicks), or bet if checked to on any river but an Ace.Very interesting hand - thanks for posting it.PS I played at Ceasar's too while I was there first week of December. Nice hostesses, but by far the worst rake of the 6 rooms I played in. They took the max rake ($4) by the time the pot hit $50. Mirage was $60 I believe, Venetian $70, and Wynn $80.

^Good point about the possible suited hands with a 7 in it.Still though, i think calling with T7o in his spot is the right call aswell so that's a possibility, even though yet again there are hardly any combinations of it.

Yes, he could have a hand with a 7 in it preflop getting those huge odds to call just one bet, and closing the action. However, if the guy is semi-reasonable, by the time the river comes up and there are three 7s out, what the heck could he have that he would have 3-bet you on the flop that includes a 7? The only hands that would justify that are T7 and maybe 74. Now those hands are utter crap, unless you can get in cheap in a multi-way pot and they are suited. But, it's impossible for him to have either one of those hands suited. The 7d is the only 7 we have not seen, and the Td and 4d are out. Anyone would call with an 76 or 87 in this situation, but would certainly not lead/3-bet that flop.So I just can't see a scenario where any reasonable player has a 7 here. It's not impossible, just very, very unlikely.
I think he calls preflop with T7o and 74o getting these kinds of odds so those hands are not out of the question, just because he respects me doesn't mean he will necessarily fold trash hands. Also you forgot to include 7d Xd hands which would have flopped him middle pair and a flush draw, which he could definitely have played this same way. I'm glad you found the hand interesting though as it seems most people did not.
Something else to discuss - what are the merits of a turn raise? If you are willing to call a river bet, you could but that bet in here on the turn. If you are raised then you can fold because you are drawing to 2 outs. If he just calls then you are very likely good and can call a unlikely river donk bet (although when the river 7 comes that sicks), or bet if checked to on any river but an Ace.
At this point I sorta just wanted to get to a showdown, I don't really know what else to say besides that. I don't mind the turn raise play here though if I was in the right mindset.

FUGLY way to end the trip. I steam way too much - that would have made me mad for the entire trip home and the next 2 days.

I didn't mind too much, did really well overall the entire time I was there and even ended that session up a bit still.