Who Is The More Important Christmas Icon?

46 members have voted

1. 1. You may choose one warrior, and one alone

• Santa
    • Jesus

Jesusjesus-face-29.jpg+ Has his name above the door.+ Is the reason the day exists.+ He is God. Literally.+ Good at magic tricks.+ Has a beard.+ Offers path to heaven (if you live a good life)- He is a zombie.- Holier than thou attitude.- Sends you to hell if you don't love him enough.- Hasn't been seen or heard from in almost 2000 years.Father ChristmasSC005~Santa-Posters.jpg+ Brings joy to children's hearts.+ Brings presents to millions of people.+ Owns magic flying reindeer. I mean, how awesome is that?+ Can handle his drink. Seriously.+ Has a better beard than Jesus.+ Has a catchphrase: "Ho Ho Ho"- Runs sweat shop forcing midgets (marketed as elves to make it seem less cruel) to make toys all year round.- Gives rich kids more presents than poor kids.- Has fetish for kids sitting on his lap (paedophilic tendencies?).Who do you think is better? Who is more important? Who would win in a fight? These questions simply must be answered.Oh, and Merry Christmas all.

C'MON PEOPLE!!!!!I EVEN POST HERE!!!!DO YOU SEE JESUS H. CHRIST AROUND HERE?VOTE FOR THE JOLLY GUY!!!!HO HO HO...MERRRRRRYYYYY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
*paging the Jesus H. Christ account*Get your holy ass in here!

Bear with me here. I just want to put you through this little exercise.4waystreetrevised.jpgOkay, now see this? This is a four-way road, okay? And dead in the center, is a crisp, new, hundred dollar bill. Now at the end of each of the streets, are four people, okay? You following? Up here, we got a male-affectionate, easy-to-get-along-with, no political agenda lesbian. Okay? Now down here, we have a man-hating, angry-as-fuck, agenda-of-rage, bitter dyke. To this side, we got Santa Claus, right? And over to this side - Jesus. Which one's going to get to the hundred dollar bill first?... I'm serious. This is a serious exercise. It's like an S.A.T. question. Which one's going to get to the hundred dollar bill first - the male-friendly lesbian, the man-hating dyke, Santa Claus, or Jesus?The man-hating dyke.Good. Why?... BECAUSE THESE OTHER THREE ARE FIGMENTS OF YOUR FUCKING IMAGINATION!

Bear with me here. I just want to put you through this little exercise.4waystreetrevised.jpgOkay, now see this? This is a four-way road, okay? And dead in the center, is a crisp, new, hundred dollar bill. Now at the end of each of the streets, are four people, okay? You following? Up here, we got a male-affectionate, easy-to-get-along-with, no political agenda lesbian. Okay? Now down here, we have a man-hating, angry-as-fuck, agenda-of-rage, bitter dyke. To this side, we got Santa Claus, right? And over to this side - Jesus. Which one's going to get to the hundred dollar bill first?... I'm serious. This is a serious exercise. It's like an S.A.T. question. Which one's going to get to the hundred dollar bill first - the male-friendly lesbian, the man-hating dyke, Santa Claus, or Jesus?The man-hating dyke.Good. Why?... BECAUSE THESE OTHER THREE ARE FIGMENTS OF YOUR FUCKING IMAGINATION!
:club::D :bubble_lol:I'm laughing so hard, I'm crying. Jadaki > God.
:club::D :bubble_lol:I'm laughing so hard, I'm crying. Jadaki > God.
I love Josh, too, but credit for that post goes to Kevin Smith. It was apropos for this thread. Jesus is God, therefore, Jesus wins. I'm a big fan of Santa, I mean, a big fan, but Jesus wins the battle hands down if he chooses to fight and not turn the other cheek in Jesus-fashion. I think Santa (being a Saint) doesn't fight. He concedes the fight to the Lord and then they have tea or something.
I love Josh, too, but credit for that post goes to Kevin Smith. It was apropos for this thread. Jesus is God, therefore, Jesus wins. I'm a big fan of Santa, I mean, a big fan, but Jesus wins the battle hands down if he chooses to fight and not turn the other cheek in Jesus-fashion. I think Santa (being a Saint) doesn't fight. He concedes the fight to the Lord and then they have tea or something.
:club:
:club:
Jesus H Christ, how the fuck am I losing 12-9. I swear to myself, if I lose this thing I'll smite you all, I swear I will.
Try it. I dare you.
I did have to 86 the easter bunny and add your personal savior.
Understandable. The Easter Bunny sucks after all.
Jesus H Christ, how the fuck am I losing 12-9. I swear to myself, if I lose this thing I'll smite you all, I swear I will.
LMAOI had to vote for you out of FEAR!!