I <3 Gwcgwc, Onlyme386, And Cappy37

Wow, I would have bet on Napa too.I don't know how these challenges work, but how did you beat Napa so badly. Was it because of volume?I'm not saying you don't have game Eddie since I've seen you play. Just curious is all.
Can I have your babies?[ ] Yes[ ] No
He was on tilt 90% of the time
[ ] False[x] True[ ] <3
qftnawww dawg, I got his girlfriend pregnant[x] onlyme deliversqft, napa was a surefire thing if he'd have either taken it seriously or played all his tourneysqft (especially the bolded part)fuck youty dearestcappy pwnsbaxter is the love of my lifei hope i helped
[x] <3333 pwnlymizzle[x] delivers on all accountsWill you go to prom with me?[ ] Yes[ ] No[ ] Maybe
Wow.. this thread has truly blown up.The only fitting end for all of this, of course, is for Napa Don to come forth and confess he threw the challenge to split the $100 with Eddie. <slightly obvious sw here, just in case>Double-Cross WWF style, ftw.Other than that, I think we can safely say we've touched all bases, and a good time was had by all.Well done, folks. :club:
[x] <333 cappy37[x] delivers Will you go to prom with me if onlyme says no?[ ] Yes[ ] No[ ] MaybeAlso, Merry Christmas to pretty much everybody. I <3 most of you.Also, I threw the $4.40 challenge to split the money with xxeddie...PAY ME MY MONEY!!!
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ihaves.jpg
looooool....towley rulz!!!<3 the new avatar suh!!!<3 the fcp $22 dramabomb from last night!<3 ddg getting his pca seat (though it was likely gibler or baxter playing since all 3 are same person obv) =)<3 all merry x-mas