January 26 Tournament

And sorry PT, but I didn't cash.I did get away from about 137 coolers though and I was right every time. Kinda tough to get any chips like that though. It was pretty gross.
True story.
  • Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im hooked. I'm loving me some 2-7TD :club: PokerStars Game #14880138291: Triple Draw 2-7 Lowball Limit ($0.50/$1.00) - 2008/01/28 - 02:34:52 (ET)Table 'Tanina III' 6-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: Dusan05 ($36.20 in chips) Seat 2: lb1359 ($16.35 in chips) Seat 3: GalloFX ($15.95 in chips) Seat 4: quanchi21 ($24.45 in chips) Seat 5: Elbmag_Eoj ($3.45 in chips) Seat 6: ralphwoo ($17.45 in chips) GalloFX: posts small blind $0.25quanchi21: posts big blind $0.50*** DEALING HANDS ***Dealt to GalloFX [3s Th Ad 6s 3d]Elbmag_Eoj: folds ralphwoo: folds Dusan05: folds lb1359: raises $0.50 to $1GalloFX: calls $0.75quanchi21: calls $0.50*** FIRST DRAW ***GalloFX: discards 3 cards [Th Ad 3d]Dealt to GalloFX [3s 6s] [9d 9h Qh]quanchi21: discards 4 cardslb1359: discards 2 cardsGalloFX: checks quanchi21: checks lb1359: bets $0.50GalloFX: calls $0.50quanchi21: calls $0.50*** SECOND DRAW ***GalloFX: discards 2 cards [9h Qh]Dealt to GalloFX [3s 6s 9d] [3h 4c]quanchi21: discards 2 cardslb1359: discards 2 cardsGalloFX: checks quanchi21: checks lb1359: checks *** THIRD DRAW ***GalloFX: discards 1 card [3h]Dealt to GalloFX [3s 6s 9d 4c] [Kc]quanchi21: discards 1 cardlb1359: discards 2 cardsGalloFX: checks quanchi21: checks lb1359: checks *** SHOW DOWN ***GalloFX: shows [3s 9d Kc 6s 4c] (Lo: K,9,6,4,3)quanchi21: mucks hand lb1359: mucks hand GalloFX collected $4.30 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $4.50 | Rake $0.20 Seat 1: Dusan05 folded before the Draw (didn't bet)Seat 2: lb1359 (button) mucked [6d 2d 7h 3c 2c]Seat 3: GalloFX (small blind) showed [3s 9d Kc 6s 4c] and won ($4.30) with Lo: K,9,6,4,3Seat 4: quanchi21 (big blind) mucked [8h 7s 5d As 4s]Seat 5: Elbmag_Eoj folded before the Draw (didn't bet)Seat 6: ralphwoo folded before the Draw (didn't bet)

Had fun Saturday night guys. The $30 loss in the cash game was worth the entertainment and the teaching instruction we got from Checky on Triple Draw and Badugi.

And sorry PT, but I didn't cash.I did get away from about 137 coolers though and I was right every time. Kinda tough to get any chips like that though. It was pretty gross.
you had a good chance to take about 5000 more chips off me, but you played your Aces like shizit! ;pWhen I had QQ and you had AA, im glad the board came AKx, was easy to get away from, but I was probably calling you all in preflop.I finally got home about 9:30 instead of 3:30. Had 2 delays then a cancellation and had to schedule a completely new flight which sucked, but oh well.
you had a good chance to take about 5000 more chips off me, but you played your Aces like shizit! ;pWhen I had QQ and you had AA, im glad the board came AKx, was easy to get away from, but I was probably calling you all in preflop.I finally got home about 9:30 instead of 3:30. Had 2 delays then a cancellation and had to schedule a completely new flight which sucked, but oh well.
Tough break on the flight. Nice to meet you but unfortunately I did not get to the final table to play with you.
true or false....i didnt know and didnt want to look at the thread so i made up a number that i knew would be enough
lol, ballin!
Tough break on the flight. Nice to meet you but unfortunately I did not get to the final table to play with you.
anyone ever tell you that you have a resemblence to mike matusow?
Funny that you waited until you were hundreds of miles away to say that. loooooool :club:
Yep one time when I was playing at the Flamingo I believe. But only dif. is I have my sports betting under control....oh and I suck at poker.
  • 2 years later...
Yeah, those are my chairs. I realized I forgot them on the way home, but Jamie and I got so F-ing lost trying to find the highway we didn't want to turn around. I'll get them next time we get together.Thnx for hosting. BenBTW, Kurt did you see any of the thousand cops on your way home??? I swear we saw one every couple blocks.
You ever get the chairs back?

I may have a chair or two of Ben's left but they are scattered thoroughly throughout the city at this point. I can distinctly remember bringing them to a couple of different locations, then forgetting them, then who knows if they are still there, etc.In fairness to me, I did try to give them back to him a few times but he never responded to messages on here or PM's.How the hell did this become such a long thread? Sigh the good ole days

I may have a chair or two of Ben's left but they are scattered thoroughly throughout the city at this point. I can distinctly remember bringing them to a couple of different locations, then forgetting them, then who knows if they are still there, etc.In fairness to me, I did try to give them back to him a few times but he never responded to messages on here or PM's.How the hell did this become such a long thread? Sigh the good ole days
you mean to tell me your still alive :club:
They were ugly anyway.
  • 4 months later...

Just busted these chairs out for a party last night. Ben, they're just out by my garage, feel free to just swing by and scoop them up.

Just busted these chairs out for a party last night. Ben, they're just out by my garage, feel free to just swing by and scoop them up.
hahahahaha
  • 7 months later...

Alright, quick update. A few months ago I brought the chairs to a get together with some work people in Bolingbrook. I didn't forget them, but when we left people were still using them, so I'd planned to pick them up another time...still hasn't happened. BUT I just asked the guy who hosted at work the other day if he has them, and he does in the garage.Now, I do apologize for doing this Ben, but I said he may as well keep them at this point. He was like "no no, don't worry about it, they're not taking up much space or anything". So it looks like I should have them back soon. If you need them, I'll get the guys address and you can pick them up in Bolingbrook.

Alright, quick update. A few months ago I brought the chairs to a get together with some work people in Bolingbrook. I didn't forget them, but when we left people were still using them, so I'd planned to pick them up another time...still hasn't happened. BUT I just asked the guy who hosted at work the other day if he has them, and he does in the garage.Now, I do apologize for doing this Ben, but I said he may as well keep them at this point. He was like "no no, don't worry about it, they're not taking up much space or anything". So it looks like I should have them back soon. If you need them, I'll get the guys address and you can pick them up in Bolingbrook.
loooool