January 26 Tournament

After the clean up, I have someones chip set, someones chairs, and someones hat. So if any of that stuff is yours let me know when/how you want to get it.
FYI Found my wii
  • Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff ... QFT! About that guy, but I would play with him again. Calling 4 bb raises oop with 79 is awesome.I felt like I played great and had a good chance to take it down, but sometimes the cards don't cooperate.I love how that dude to your right hero called off his entire 16bb stack with AT to go runner runner nuts, grrrr! LolOh yeah that one hand u raised from the button and I called from the bb during the 200/400 level and I minraised your $1200 cont bet on the AJ6 board, I had 27o lolIlooks like I'm gonna be eating memphis barbecue for the next 4 hours, flight delayed 3 extra hours, now that's a bad beat.

Jeff ... QFT! About that guy, but I would play with him again. Calling 4 bb raises oop with 79 is awesome.I felt like I played great and had a good chance to take it down, but sometimes the cards don't cooperate.I love how that dude to your right hero called off his entire 16bb stack with AT to go runner runner nuts, grrrr! LolOh yeah that one hand u raised from the button and I called from the bb during the 200/400 level and I minraised your $1200 cont bet on the AJ6 board, I had 27o lolIlooks like I'm gonna be eating memphis barbecue for the next 4 hours, flight delayed 3 extra hours, now that's a bad beat.
Sadly if im thinking of the right hand Im pretty sure you had me beat. One of the funnier stories of the night has got to be me raising utg with AA only to have it fold around....however the only reason it folded around is cause DNA decided to go smoke. He had KK, and woulda busted me with the rabbit hunted K high flop. Chalk a win up for cancer.
Sadly if im thinking of the right hand Im pretty sure you had me beat.
Haha awesome.You were freerolling the rest of the tournry anyways after avoiding that KK vs AA confrontation :club:
Kurt, per PT Special, I'll have a present here for you when you arrive :)He also said he would donate his own buyin to the prize pool when he left me a drunk message, but then on the follow up sober call, he left that whole part out, LOL
LOL so that was you he was talking with over the phone? He was mad wasted that night.
Joe is prolly the luckiest poker player I know. He tilts me to no other. His standard line is to make retarded play after retarded play and then get whacked upside the head with the deck. Its almost....almost as annoying as his matching ghetto fabulous hat/hoodie combo.
I really hated my position to his right. Getting flatted by him for at least 90% of my raises sucks when you can't pick up a hand late.Good times again. Thanks Chris for hosting. Looking forward to the next one

a good time, definitely. thanks for hosting, chris.next time i promise to win more than one pot in the tournament. thank god for you cash game donks :club:.oh, and thank god for night baseball and side bets that kurt's hand wouldn't hold up. speaking of, jeff, i owe you 5 bucks somewhere for kurt's bounty. what's your ftp sn?

Stupid game.
any game where you can get a 100bb pot is NOT STUPID.also, any game where you can pull off a c/r when all of everyone's cards are face up is HILARIOUS.
any game where you can get a 100bb pot is NOT STUPID.also, any game where you can pull off a c/r when all of everyone's cards are face up is HILARIOUS.
QFT!! I still can't believe I did not have like 4 wild cards. Rigged!!Chris, what's your SN on Stars again. BTW, that's my chip set. I'll get it next time we get together again, hopefully soon, cause I need to win some mobnies.
QFT!! I still can't believe I did not have like 4 wild cards. Rigged!!Chris, what's your SN on Stars again. BTW, that's my chip set. I'll get it next time we get together again, hopefully soon, cause I need to win some mobnies.
SN on Stars is chgocubsfan...

Yeah, those are my chairs. I realized I forgot them on the way home, but Jamie and I got so F-ing lost trying to find the highway we didn't want to turn around. I'll get them next time we get together.Thnx for hosting. BenBTW, Kurt did you see any of the thousand cops on your way home??? I swear we saw one every couple blocks.

Yeah, those are my chairs. I realized I forgot them on the way home, but Jamie and I got so F-ing lost trying to find the highway we didn't want to turn around. I'll get them next time we get together.Thnx for hosting. BenBTW, Kurt did you see any of the thousand cops on your way home??? I swear we saw one every couple blocks.
Nope, didn't see any actually.

And sorry PT, but I didn't cash.I did get away from about 137 coolers though and I was right every time. Kinda tough to get any chips like that though. It was pretty gross.

And sorry PT, but I didn't cash.I did get away from about 137 coolers though and I was right every time. Kinda tough to get any chips like that though. It was pretty gross.
QFT