January 26 Tournament

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? But he's not coming now?That's cool though, he's good people for doing that for sure. Thanks PT.And someone is bringing Guitar Hero right? :club:
Ill bring it.Does anyone have one of the "NES" controllers. I have mario cart downloaded but only one controller
Got back in town this morning... Do we still need chairs??? Chips??? I've got both.Ben
Yes to chairs, I doubt it on chips, but if you want to bring some just in case that'd be fine.

Sorry I didnt make it out to Jerseys, wouldnt have got there til about 12:30 so dont know if you guys would have still been there. Cant make it tonight, hopefully next time. Have fun guys.

Sorry I didnt make it out to Jerseys, wouldnt have got there til about 12:30 so dont know if you guys would have still been there. Cant make it tonight, hopefully next time. Have fun guys.
I think we left around 2 - 2:30.We are leaving Schaumburg now for the game, gonna pick up a few drinks first
Weeeeeeee!!!!!! I took 2nd!! Still pissed cause the guy hit his stupid gutshot on the river and I was just totally dominating his ass.
lots of 2nd place finishes for you recently, eh :D:club::D ?!?!gl to everyone playin in the tourney.
I think we left around 2 - 2:30.We are leaving Schaumburg now for the game, gonna pick up a few drinks first
should have came by, I ****ed up my ankle in my game so a few drinks probably would have helped.
Kurt, per PT Special, I'll have a present here for you when you arrive :)He also said he would donate his own buyin to the prize pool when he left me a drunk message, but then on the follow up sober call, he left that whole part out, LOL
ohh ya, lol, i remember thati still will, since i did confrim and bailed because i got way to drunk last night, just let me know who wins and ill send them the moneyedit: i was very very very very drunk last night
ohh ya, lol, i remember thati still will, since i did confrim and bailed because i got way to drunk last night, just let me know who wins and ill send them the moneyedit: i was very very very very drunk last night
LOOOOL as I am right now...but no worries buddy, it's allover now.'Dance party bweiginning!
Was good times, thanks for the hospitality Chris.Henry and I are heading back to Jerseys for some drinks.
Nice to meet you and thanks for comin out Alan, and for the prizes. Was a great time, we will do it again soon.
chgocubs99I'm either still drunk or hungover as all hell. I think its the former.
LOL... I actually woke up earlier than I wanted, but I felt fine. Except I was still puking at that last hand.Rakeupdate isn't working at the moment, but I'll ship it as soon as I can get it.
Was that donkey that cracked my aces with 79 a fcp guy? The dude with that crazy hat and pimp glasses?
He also got 2nd I believe. Or they chopped heads up, not really sure, didn't care too much at that point.
Was that donkey that cracked my aces with 79 a fcp guy? The dude with that crazy hat and pimp glasses?
No Jeff's (cubsfan44) friend
Joe is prolly the luckiest poker player I know. He tilts me to no other. His standard line is to make retarded play after retarded play and then get whacked upside the head with the deck. Its almost....almost as annoying as his matching ghetto fabulous hat/hoodie combo.
He also got 2nd I believe. Or they chopped heads up, not really sure, didn't care too much at that point.
My brother and Joe chopped heads up w/ my brother taking, I think, $200 more.

Man, sometimes I think I don't like money. Thanx again Chris. And thankfully no garbage cans were harmed, although I think something may have been after that beat Kurt took.