January 26 Tournament

Well, I won't be able to make anything tonight, I'll be in a local tourney. Same one I took down for over $1000. Obv brag post. :club: Wish me luck!!

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How late you guys plannin on stayin at Jerseys. Might stop by, but wouldnt be til after midnight.
Who knows, but if we're going at like 7:30, that'd be a lot of drinking, lol.
Well, I won't be able to make anything tonight, I'll be in a local tourney. Same one I took down for over $1000. Obv brag post. :club: Wish me luck!!
GLGLGL. Win again and stake me in cash games. :D
Looks like we're going to the burbs for it tonight. I'm driving if you wanna go.It's also warming up today... High of 22!!As for Tonight.... What time are we meeting, lets get this stuff together.
I get in about 5:30 assuming no delays. Time I get to the hotel and maybe grab a bite to eat I assume we will be rockin and rolling by 7:30 ish? Check with Henry though, he is the man with my plan.
And why not just eat at the bar? Cause I dunno if I'll have time to eat beforehand.
Yeah I'm not exactly sure on the time or if we're eating at the bar or beforehand. Probably depends on time. If DNA's flight is on time, we'll likely eat dinner somewhere before the bar. Traffic should be fun with him getting in at 5:30 on a Fri. The bar does have good food.
How late you guys plannin on stayin at Jerseys. Might stop by, but wouldnt be til after midnight.
They're open till 2. My guess is we'll be there. The band will play till about 1-1:30.Couple guys I work with may stop by and they wouldn't get there until almost 12 either.
Where's this tourney at? Maybe I'll show up and rail you....or maybe show up and win the dang thing!!!
Where's this tourney at? Maybe I'll show up and rail you....or maybe show up and win the dang thing!!!
If you're serious let me know. The neighborhood is ok, not great just an fyi. I mean it's safe, it's not ghetto. You really won't go through any bad neighborhoods.
If you're serious let me know. The neighborhood is ok, not great just an fyi. I mean it's safe, it's not ghetto. You really won't go through any bad neighborhoods.
LOL, just the fact that you mentioned this at all speaks volumes. :club:
I'm not seious. Although I might as well pack a bag and stay up in the area this weekend as I'm going to be in Arlington Heights on Sunday at my brothers house.
LOL, just the fact that you mentioned this at all speaks volumes. :D
lol I know, I made it sound worse than it is. It's just the last time someone asked me about where it was, I think it was you, they said that if it was in the "bad part", it's not.And of course it can't be bad if I walked out with over $1000 in my pocket. :club:
lol I know, I made it sound worse than it is. It's just the last time someone asked me about where it was, I think it was you, they said that if it was in the "bad part", it's not.And of course it can't be bad if I walked out with over $1000 in my pocket. :club:
Yep, it was me.
Suburbs FTW.Out
FMP - Sorry fiance is flyng in tonight instead of tomorrow. Have fun gents.
Luck

can someone (coughkurtwhohasmy#cough) call me when you guys decide on a bar this evening? i'm not really feeling into poker tonight and would probably make it out if it's not too far away from me.

Jerseys in Hoffman Estates if anyone else feels like dropping by.I'm leaving shortly, Alan and Henry are already there.
Weeeeeeee!!!!!! I took 2nd!! Still pissed cause the guy hit his stupid gutshot on the river and I was just totally dominating his ass.
Weeeeeeee!!!!!! I took 2nd!! Still pissed cause the guy hit his stupid gutshot on the river and I was just totally dominating his ass.
Friggin luckbox......I mean way to go Gallo!!!!

Kurt, per PT Special, I'll have a present here for you when you arrive :)He also said he would donate his own buyin to the prize pool when he left me a drunk message, but then on the follow up sober call, he left that whole part out, LOL

I think henry is still passed out or something. Henry come pick me up, I'm hungry and don't have a car!Was a goog time last night. I hustled kurt for 10 bucks at NTN trivia. He won the first two games so I told him I would bet him 10 bucks I would win the next one. He quickly accepted and folded under pressure like I thought and I took it down ;p

Kurt, per PT Special, I'll have a present here for you when you arrive :)He also said he would donate his own buyin to the prize pool when he left me a drunk message, but then on the follow up sober call, he left that whole part out, LOL
Really? But he's not coming now?That's cool though, he's good people for doing that for sure. Thanks PT.And someone is bringing Guitar Hero right? :club:
Nice job *coughchokecough*....I really need to play this tournament though.