January 26 Tournament

If there is interest I can bring m Wii...let me know.
I say bring it.Lemme know if u need extra controllers or anything.I'd say games, but I only have sports, play and mario galaxy.
  • Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say bring it.Lemme know if u need extra controllers or anything.I'd say games, but I only have sports, play and mario galaxy.
I have 2 contollers and guitar hero.
GUITAR HERO FTW!!!!
I'm starting to wonder if there's going to even be a tournaments or just a bunch of drunks losing mobnies. Either way sounds like some fun.
structure.jpg
I may modify the introduction of antes slightly, but I have decided for simplicity sake to just go ahead with this is as the structure. So we shouldn't need a TON of chips. Who's bringing friends here? Checky roomate? MJINK friend? Jeff bringing 2 as promised? Trying to get a count, no one is committing, I had two drop out today. Still hoping for at least 20.

i have four wii controllers and the following games:super monkey ball, super paper mario, tiger woods 08, madden 08, mario galaxy, zelda, wii play. i also have 2 classic controllers and 2 nunchucks if you need me to bring those. lemme know. :)as for roommate, not sure still. he may not decide until the day of. that cool?

i have four wii controllers and the following games:super monkey ball, super paper mario, tiger woods 08, madden 08, mario galaxy, zelda, wii play. i also have 2 classic controllers and 2 nunchucks if you need me to bring those. lemme know. :)as for roommate, not sure still. he may not decide until the day of. that cool?
Yep, no problem at all.

oh, i'll also probably show up at a bar tomorrow if you make it somewhat near me (chicago/ashland). if it's far away, you guys can all go **** yourselves cuz it's too damn cold. :club:

Who all plans on going out to some bars with us tomorrow night?
Can't make that tomorrow, got plans with work peeps down in the south burbs.Also, I'm taking a cargo van this weekend to move some tables in, I am going to try to talk my buddy into bringing over his big screen TV for all you video game players. We'll see how that goes. I have a decent size TV but his is much bigger.
I'm starting to wonder if there's going to even be a tournaments or just a bunch of drunks losing mobnies. Either way sounds like some fun.
I know. I was almost considering skipping the tourney figuring I could lose less than $140 in cash games.But I can't.
I may modify the introduction of antes slightly, but I have decided for simplicity sake to just go ahead with this is as the structure. So we shouldn't need a TON of chips. Who's bringing friends here? Checky roomate? MJINK friend? Jeff bringing 2 as promised? Trying to get a count, no one is committing, I had two drop out today. Still hoping for at least 20.
Just me.
oh, i'll also probably show up at a bar tomorrow if you make it somewhat near me (chicago/ashland). if it's far away, you guys can all go **** yourselves cuz it's too damn cold. :club:
Looks like we're going to the burbs for it tonight. I'm driving if you wanna go.It's also warming up today... High of 22!!As for Tonight.... What time are we meeting, lets get this stuff together.And for Saturday... Brigette said she'll come if you have a kitchen and she can make snacks, lol.
Looks like we're going to the burbs for it tonight. I'm driving if you wanna go.It's also warming up today... High of 22!!As for Tonight.... What time are we meeting, lets get this stuff together.And for Saturday... Brigette said she'll come if you have a kitchen and she can make snacks, lol.
Wow, you got a keeper there Kurt. "Hey honey, I'll go with you and watch you play poker but only if I can make all your friends delicous snacks to keep them fat and happy"Don't f**k it up dude.
I get in about 5:30 assuming no delays. Time I get to the hotel and maybe grab a bite to eat I assume we will be rockin and rolling by 7:30 ish? Check with Henry though, he is the man with my plan.
Wow, you got a keeper there Kurt. "Hey honey, I'll go with you and watch you play poker but only if I can make all your friends delicous snacks to keep them fat and happy"Don't f**k it up dude.
QFT
LOL.And why not just eat at the bar? Cause I dunno if I'll have time to eat beforehand.
I hope you're not flying into O'Hare. 50/50 shot on a clear day you'll be delayed. Midway FTW.
To each his own. I hate Midway with a passion. When I was traveling for work it always seemed I would be delayed at midway and never at Ohare so I told my agent to fly me United unless they weren't available to the city I was going to then I told her to check American. Southwest sucks.

I am flying to O'hare with a layover in Detroit. I'm at the nashville airport now on my blackberry.We almost didn't have fcp spinner card protectors as prizes cause the security guards thought I was a ninja bringing my throwing stars with me.They took my damn toothpaste and shampoo too, so lame.

I am flying to O'hare with a layover in Detroit. I'm at the nashville airport now on my blackberry.We almost didn't have fcp spinner card protectors as prizes cause the security guards thought I was a ninja bringing my throwing stars with me.They took my damn toothpaste and shampoo too, so lame.
Hahaha!