January 26 Tournament

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you send PM's to more than one person at once using a comma or a semicolon? Let me know before I waste my time putting all the names in if you can't do it that way...thanks.

Can you send PM's to more than one person at once using a comma or a semicolon? Let me know before I waste my time putting all the names in if you can't do it that way...thanks.
only admins can do that

PM's sent...forgive me if I forgot anyone let me know and I will forward it along to you.Final structure posted tonight when I get home, it will be a combination of mine and DNA's, more towards DNA's because of the easy chip setup

You gotta a TV where will be playing?.....Wii anyone?Also what about a laptop or computer to use one of them tourney programs? I can bring mine if you want.Ill donat a bunch of decks of cards so cross that off the list, also I have chips.
There's a small TV downstairs right now but if you big strong boys want to help me move the big one down there when you get here, that's fine by me. Sure, you or DNA can bring the laptop if you want, or if someone wants to help me download it onto my laptop, it'll save y'all the trouble of bringing one....either way.
There's a small TV downstairs right now but if you big strong boys want to help me move the big one down there when you get here, that's fine by me. Sure, you or DNA can bring the laptop if you want, or if someone wants to help me download it onto my laptop, it'll save y'all the trouble of bringing one....either way.
I'm bringing mine anyways, but will probably leave it at the hotel.You can download a free 30 day trial at http://www.thetournamentdirector.net/Its pretty simple to use, you can go ahead and load the tournament settings such as the blinds, chip colors, breaks, etc etc before everyone gets there.then you will just have to enter the players as they arrive, assign the seats, and let the program run itself. I can help you with running it if you need.
OK, gimme a minute and I'll send out the PM's now.
Phew, for a second I thought DNA was going to make Chris an Admin!! Actually I think that would be very entertaining. I'd pay to have Chris be an Admin for at least a week. :club:
Phew, for a second I thought DNA was going to make Chris an Admin!! Actually I think that would be very entertaining. I'd pay to have Chris be an Admin for at least a week. :club:
Suited_Up on FTP.I'll make sure it goes where it needs to go. Kthx.
Who all plans on going out to some bars with us tomorrow night?
*Raises hand*
Suburbs FTW.In.
Not sure if we're going somewhere else before or after, but I plan on being at Jersey's in Hoffman Estates. TV's everywhere if there are games on, and a pretty cool band (FNR) is playing there tomorrow night. No cover charge.Jersey's websiteFNR's myspace page
Not sure if we're going somewhere else before or after, but I plan on being at Jersey's in Hoffman Estates. TV's everywhere if there are games on, and a pretty cool band (FNR) is playing there tomorrow night. No cover charge.Jersey's websiteFNR's myspace page
this is where I will be since Henry is my ride, sounds fun.
If there is interest I can bring m Wii...let me know.
Suburbs FTW.In.
Id be down for a few. Chris, you gonna go? I owe you a ride if you want.
Well he is looking for a job