January 26 Tournament

Wow, now that DNA is gonna be there, we might draw more people!!On another note, I might want to just play cash instead. I'd probably donk in the tourney. Just sayin.
I might like to come up if that's cool. I'd probably just rail Henry and Alan and maybe get in on the cash game. I'd just sleep with bleacherbum. I can bring my own chair.
  • Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might like to come up if that's cool. I'd probably just rail Henry and Alan and maybe get in on the cash game. I'd just sleep with bleacherbum. I can bring my own chair.
dammit!
Please bring your pink boa.
We left it back at the Old Hickory Crackerbarrel.
The spinner is pretty cool, it spins like a mofo! Sad, but true story, I have a very slick finished kitched table and I spun the spinner on it .... it did not stop for 5 minutes and 12 seconds ... true story.I know flop gear is the official store, but it appeared to be down so found it on another site for about $8 plus S&H. google is your friend .. 'fcp spinner'Yeah, the more I think about it, this is some pretty cool stuff, I think I'll just keep it all for myself :club:
I have one of those from the survey done last year. I always forget to use it.
dammit!
I don't want Denny to kick my ass. She's feisty. Actually, I haven't even talked to Henry about it. The Pro might want to come too and that will make Henry's bed very crowded.
We left it back at the Old Hickory Crackerbarrel.I have one of those from the survey done last year. I always forget to use it.I don't want Denny to kick my ass. She's feisty. Actually, I haven't even talked to Henry about it. The Pro might want to come too and that will make Henry's bed very crowded.
I actually asked the pro if he wanted to come a bit back and he said something about Little League tryouts being that weekend which was why I didnt ask you originally.If you all do come let me know and I can tell you the hotel I'm staying at.
i have a poker table top thing that can go on an actual table if that would be necessary. who wants to drive me? :D
Ben said he would like 3 times. Geesh!! :club: Oh and don't wear anything blue, Kurt might accidentally mistake you for a garbage can. Just sayin.
Ben said he would like 3 times. Geesh!! :club: Oh and don't wear anything blue, Kurt might accidentally mistake you for a garbage can. Just sayin.
sorry, don't read this thread often enough. :)i have a couple options for dress up: i have a nice ben sherman striped green shirt or i can do a grey diesel shirt. pants are obv going to be tight, sexy jeans. votes?
sorry, don't read this thread often enough. :)i have a couple options for dress up: i have a nice ben sherman striped green shirt or i can do a grey diesel shirt. pants are obv going to be tight, sexy jeans. votes?
assless chaps ftw obv
Hmmm... Anyone seen pt_special?He was gonna be my stakeament, but he hasn't been on in like 8 days. This might be a problem. Cause I'm broke as shiznit.
Don't ask Brigette for a stake cause she already told me she's stakin me.

Gallo, bring as many as you want. Gotta run to dinner now but I will post a finalized blind structure tomorrow and a list of what we have/what we need. It will probably be closer to 7-8 hours than 10-11 as the expectation for people seems to be around 25.Oh yea, and I'll PM the confirmed people directions tomorrow too.

Hmmm... Anyone seen pt_special?He was gonna be my stakeament, but he hasn't been on in like 8 days. This might be a problem. Cause I'm broke as shiznit.
im still here...ive been playin a ton, put in like 18k hands last week, so if im online im playingPM me the details for this tourny, im still comin

Only just seen this thread! I live in the loop, and if your still accepting people i'd like to come to this! My lack of fundage means id prob only play the cash games and rail a few ppl, unless someones willing to stake me, which i can guarantee they arent considering my pitiful post count. Where abouts in Chicago are you?

el oh el... what's funny is I'm going to chicago the weekend after this for some Hospitality trip. Would obviously make a detour if I got the right weekend, but I don't. Have fun everyone!

man, i got another little box of swag this weekend.Now we have:
  • One Fullcontactpoker Hat
  • One Fullcontactpoker T-Shirt (2x)
  • TWO decks of Fullcontactpoker Copag playing cards
  • THREE Fullcontactpoker gold spinner card protectors

So now you're calling me fat?
:D
Actually, I haven't even talked to Henry about it. The Pro might want to come too and that will make Henry's bed very crowded.
:club:

Sorry guys, count me out this time. Gonna be having a couple big frat mixers this weekend making it nearly impossible for me to make it out.

I am 100% YES for this now... And I can give you a ride Jamie.Ben
<3and gallo, i have a new game for us to play: 5 card omaha, you can use ANY number of cards from your hand. best game evar for slowrolling. watch out for those one-spade-on-the-board flushes!
<3and gallo, i have a new game for us to play: 5 card omaha, you can use ANY number of cards from your hand. best game evar for slowrolling. watch out for those one-spade-on-the-board flushes!
Just make sure you don't fold your straight to Kurt's top pair with a possible flush/fullhouse on board, that is all. Man was YOUR read ever off there. lol
We actually play that game as a H/L game but it's called flop'em. What you really have to watch out for is the full houses with no pair on the board.