January 26 Tournament

supposed to be 0 degrees that weekend if you can trust any accuracy at all to long range forecasts.over/under on my flight being delayed or cancelled
Ohare or Midway?
  • Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohare or Midway?
O Hareand correction to my earlier prizes box, just got the package today.We have a FCP Hat, FCP Pack of Plastic Copags, and a FCP Spinner Card Protectorfcphat.jpgfcpcards.jpgfcpcardprotector.jpg
O Hareand correction to my earlier prizes box, just got the package today.We have a FCP Hat, FCP Pack of Plastic Copags, and a FCP Spinner Card Protector
Ohare is a million times better then it was a few years ago when chances of delay were like 95% on a perfect day in the middle of June let alone in January. But now a days unless we get some snow I doubt you get delayed. FCP hat vs. Cubs hat wager?
Ohare is a million times better then it was a few years ago when chances of delay were like 95% on a perfect day in the middle of June let alone in January. But now a days unless we get some snow I doubt you get delayed. FCP hat vs. Cubs hat wager?
Hahaha, no, I figured we would add them to the prize pool.1st gets Hat2nd gets Copags3rd gets Spinner
Hahaha, no, I figured we would add them to the prize pool.1st gets Hat2nd gets Copags3rd gets Spinner
I want the spinner!! Can you bring an extra one and I can pay you? Better yet, how much are they?
I want the spinner!! Can you bring an extra one and I can pay you? Better yet, how much are they?
The spinner is pretty cool, it spins like a mofo! Sad, but true story, I have a very slick finished kitched table and I spun the spinner on it .... it did not stop for 5 minutes and 12 seconds ... true story.I know flop gear is the official store, but it appeared to be down so found it on another site for about $8 plus S&H. google is your friend .. 'fcp spinner'
btw thanks to fcp info 2 for sending them things..pretty cool
Yeah, the more I think about it, this is some pretty cool stuff, I think I'll just keep it all for myself :club:

We are realistically looking at about 20-25 people right now but still hoping for at least 30. I've been so lazy with this, sorry. Was going to bump this to remind everyone today anyway...does anyone have a couple of tables we can use?

We are realistically looking at about 20-25 people right now but still hoping for at least 30. I've been so lazy with this, sorry. Was going to bump this to remind everyone today anyway...does anyone have a couple of tables we can use?
Are you having this at a hall or home? I know there's a few places/people that rent out tables/chairs, depending on how many you're looking for. There's someone at work who's wife does that I can ask if you want.I also have a friend who hosts a game like maybe once a month or so and he rents chairs and tables for the tournament, he usually gets about 8 round tables and a bunch of chairs.
Are you having this at a hall or home? I know there's a few places/people that rent out tables/chairs, depending on how many you're looking for. There's someone at work who's wife does that I can ask if you want.I also have a friend who hosts a game like maybe once a month or so and he rents chairs and tables for the tournament, he usually gets about 8 round tables and a bunch of chairs.
Tryin not to spend any $$$ (or as little as possible) since all the money is going to the prize pool.
Tryin not to spend any $$$ (or as little as possible) since all the money is going to the prize pool.
Well, just to give you an idea I talked to my co-worker and he said they charge $7/table, $1/chair, plus delivery charge depending on how far they have to go. They're located out of Berwyn. So the charge for delivery could be about $30. The rental is for 24hrs.
Well, just to give you an idea I talked to my co-worker and he said they charge $7/table, $1/chair, plus delivery charge depending on how far they have to go. They're located out of Berwyn. So the charge for delivery could be about $30. The rental is for 24hrs.
If it helps I have a folding card-table w/ a poker table-top. It's kind of a tight fit, but it can seat 8 players. Also I have 6 or 8 folding chairs that I could bring along for the game, just let me know what you need.Ben
I'm thinking the spinner you are looking for, DNA can't help you.I am definitely out for Saturday, but can meet for cocktails on Friday night if there is an interest.Thanks for setting this up Chris, just wish I could come..good luck with the new job...looking forward to FCP Chicago golf/poker outing 2008.
I'm thinking the spinner you are looking for, DNA can't help you.I am definitely out for Saturday, but can meet for cocktails on Friday night if there is an interest.Thanks for setting this up Chris, just wish I could come..good luck with the new job...looking forward to FCP Chicago golf/poker outing 2008.
i'll be there drinking all night Friday. I have no idea where I'm going since Bleacherbum is driving me around. The more the merrier!

man, i got another little box of swag this weekend.Now we have:

• One Fullcontactpoker Hat
  • One Fullcontactpoker T-Shirt (2x)
  • TWO decks of Fullcontactpoker Copag playing cards
  • THREE Fullcontactpoker gold spinner card protectors

If I can borrow my brother-in-laws van I can bring my poker table. But remember that I could be a little late. Thinking 3:30. Let me know if I need to start checking about the van.

man, i got another little box of swag this weekend.Now we have:
  • One Fullcontactpoker Hat
  • One Fullcontactpoker T-Shirt (2x)
  • TWO decks of Fullcontactpoker Copag playing cards
  • THREE Fullcontactpoker gold spinner card protectors

You must have gotten my hat as I still haven't received mine from (I think) the third promotion.