January 26 Tournament

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that DNA will be there, maybe Roberto will show up?
As my designated driver and/or "cork" puller for KDawg.I am trying to get clearance from the tower to play boys. Got a lot on the dance cards these next 3 months.
Now that DNA will be there, maybe Roberto will show up?
You'd like that wouldnt ya?
I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin. If ya know what I mean.
LOL my 14 year old step daughter is half 'sista'. I got the lingo down.
have i ever told you how good you look with a pink boa before?
CBNash.jpg
Henry is good peeps
I think he'll retract that statement now. :club:

DNA, if you end up staying in Schaumburg that is a great choice. Hillside is fine too, right near a garbage dump maybe but it would honestly be fine. Also a lot closer to my place. And clearly your whole trip is revolving around my tournament, so plan accordingly! In all seriousness Schaumburg about 30 min away from here tons of great shopping right there, and within 30-45 min of downtown Chicago too. Bleacherbum I've seen you around here before but come on out, without Jeff here I will need someone to talk about the Cubs with. This post took 30 minutes to type/edit into coherntness since I am drunk. FYI.

DNA, if you end up staying in Schaumburg that is a great choice. Hillside is fine too, right near a garbage dump maybe but it would honestly be fine. Also a lot closer to my place. And clearly your whole trip is revolving around my tournament, so plan accordingly! In all seriousness Schaumburg about 30 min away from here tons of great shopping right there, and within 30-45 min of downtown Chicago too. Bleacherbum I've seen you around here before but come on out, without Jeff here I will need someone to talk about the Cubs with. This post took 30 minutes to type/edit into coherntness since I am drunk. FYI.
Hey, I am a cubs fan too.I do live a mile from Wrigley!
Played about 11.5 hours today, pretty tired, but ship the +26.8 BI session (@ 25NL). Got a bit tilty, played some higher stakes, game selected in some low limit games (1/2), and got very very lucky. I'm now rolled for 50NL too, which is nice, but I'll prob. stick to 25NL for a bit, so long as a single BI loss/bad beat @ 25NL tilts me as hard as it does.
FYI Im back in again

Possibly count me in, hopefully it will fit into my schedule heavy drinking that weekend.btw, nice seeing you again tonight cubsfan44

Possibly count me in, hopefully it will fit into my schedule heavy drinking that weekend.btw, nice seeing you again tonight cubsfan44
you 2. Howd you end up?
you 2. Howd you end up?
+153, how bout u?could have been up over $350, made a big mistake by laying down tripsBoard was 6c 9c 9s 4s JsI had 93h he kept check calling me, then insta shoved the river for $105 into a $90 pot, thought for a while then laid it down. Villian was a tight, calling station.
+153, how bout u?could have been up over $350, made a big mistake by laying down tripsBoard was 6c 9c 9s 4s JsI had 93h he kept check calling me, then insta shoved the river for $105 into a $90 pot, thought for a while then laid it down. Villian was a tight, calling station.
I won 400 or so. I fold there too. What did he show? like 78 of spades? or like a completely retardo bluff?
I won 400 or so. I fold there too. What did he show? like 78 of spades? or like a completely retardo bluff?
AJ and he thought he was good the entire way...just couldnt pull the trigger with a low kicker and scary board
AJ and he thought he was good the entire way...just couldnt pull the trigger with a low kicker and scary board
looool. I wouldnt let that one bother you much. fwiw I think that falls under that complete retardo bluff category.
looool. I wouldnt let that one bother you much. fwiw I think that falls under that completely retardo bluff category.
haha he was literally shocked when i laid down trips, he thought i had ace-rag the entire time. lolwe had some interesting play at the table when you left, 1 guy raising UTG to $15 with 25s. And another guy on his 2nd hand raise to $22 UTG+1 with AJs.needless to say, 35s>1010, AJs>JJ... i hate poker
Also drunk right now.Yeah, I'm definitely in. DNA should be riding with me. I live in Hoffman Estates. Always looking forward to meeting more FCP'rs.