January 26 Tournament

do u have msn?im on priceline and found a pretty dang good deal.$221 with taxes and fees for the hotel where i said for 2 nights, round trip flight, and a car rental fri-sun. I havent even negotiated yet so can probably get it for around $180 I'm guessing.
I dont have msn. I assume you are talking about the extended stay? That should be nice. Basically stay out of bellwood, maywood, melrose park, and a lot of Broadview is sketchy too. Some of Hillside sucks but Where the extended stay is at in Hillside is cool though.there is also a holiday inn right there too.
  • Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont have msn. I assume you are talking about the extended stay? That should be nice. Basically stay out of bellwood, maywood, melrose park, and a lot of Broadview is sketchy too. Some of Hillside sucks but Where the extended stay is at in Hillside is cool though.
yup, way to give up my secret location! now the paparazzi will be everywhere! :club:
No not bad at all. Give me a sec I can give you some suggestions for hotels where me and Kurt usually have our secret rendezvous'.
FYP
Hey guys.Is it really true DNA might be playing?OMG, can I play? Plzthx!
Uh oh. You better plan on a bigger place. They're gonna come outta the wordwork now.
hahaha, that would be awesome! but i'm not gonna impose on anyone.is hillside a bad area?4500 block of frontage roadHillside, Illinois 60162
No not bad at all. Give me a sec I can give you some suggestions for hotels
That part of Hillside has a garbage dump right next to the Holiday Inn.Also, I think DNA is the wrong "color" for Hillside. He may stray and end up someone's rag doll.Check out Oak Brook.
That part of Hillside has a garbage dump right next to the Holiday Inn.Also, I think DNA is the wrong "color" for Hillside. He may stray and end up someone's rag doll.Check out Oak Brook.
garbage dump is further east. Extended stay is at like Manheim and 290 not bad at all there.Oak Brook Obv is much nicer but also more $$
Hey guys.Is it really true DNA might be playing?OMG, can I play? Plzthx!
Ok how is there a guy with 10k posts named Bleacherbum that Ive nevre heard of before. I need to venture out of Gen Poker once in awhile I suppose
LOL my 14 year old step daughter is half 'sista'. I got the lingo down.
Ok how is there a guy with 10k posts named Bleacherbum FROM CHICAGO that Ive nevre heard of before. I need to venture out of Gen Poker once in awhile I suppose
added to your post, Henry is good peeps, partied with him many times.
garbage dump is further east. Extended stay is at like Manheim and 290 not bad at all there.Oak Brook Obv is much nicer but also more $$
Dude. Further east = Ballon Guy tee shot.It stinks, as in smells like shit, there.
Ok how is there a guy with 10k posts named Bleacherbum that Ive nevre heard of before. I need to venture out of Gen Poker once in awhile I suppose
LOLI prob have 9k+ posts in Off Topic. There's a reallllllly long thread in there.
LOLI prob have 9k+ posts in Off Topic. There's a reallllllly long thread in there.
hey im in the background of your avatar. have i ever told you how good you look with a pink boa before?
Yeah, I'm trying to convince him to stay closer to me, like Schaumburg/Rolling Meadows.Though Hillside Bowl can be fun on a Fri/Sat night.......
Ok yeah looking at the Map that garbage dump does seem to be right there. You may want to try elsewhere. Still not a bad neighborhood thoughTry here DNA. This is right near me and only like 15/20 from Chris's placeCourtyard-Chicago Elmhurst(630) 941-9444 370 N Il Route 83Elmhurst, IL
Ok yeah looking at the Map that garbage dump does seem to be right there. You may want to try elsewhere. Still not a bad neighborhood thoughTry here DNA. This is right near me and only like 15/20 from Chris's placeCourtyard-Chicago Elmhurst(630) 941-9444 370 N Il Route 83Elmhurst, IL
Mucho better.