January 26 Tournament

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no im from la crosse, wi, hes from stevens point, wii wasnt sure cause u called me a douche bag before........and compared me to ryland
That's just his way saying he <3 u.
no im from la crosse, wi, hes from stevens point, wii wasnt sure cause u called me a douche bag before........and compared me to ryland
I didn't compare you to Ryland, I said you have a connection to him since you guys spent time together at live events, and that's how you were known for your first 200 or so posts here until your recent week long post binge.And trust me, plenty of people that are going to be at the tournament have called me a lot worse than a douchebag before. Besides, it's the interwebz, we all have a drink and a laugh about it in real life. You seem like a good guy and your internet persona is probably just that, a persona. Plenty of people think I'm a douche too. I'm not worried about it.How far away are those places from Chicago?
I didn't compare you to Ryland, I said you have a connection to him since you guys spent time together at live events, and that's how you were known for your first 200 or so posts here until your recent week long post binge.And trust me, plenty of people that are going to be at the tournament have called me a lot worse than a douchebag before. Besides, it's the interwebz, we all have a drink and a laugh about it in real life. You seem like a good guy and your internet persona is probably just that, a persona. Plenty of people think I'm a douche too. I'm not worried about it.How far away are those places from Chicago?
<<<<sensitive3-4 hour drive...but prob fly
Course Chris actually is a douche though. <3
i would have to drive to get fluff then drive to chicago......total round trip would be like 15 hours of drivingso ya i prob would fly
Would you drive to him then fly from there?

Guess it looks like I may be in for this after all. Just need to figure out some details as far as where to stay and what not. Never been to Chicago, sounds skeeeery!

Guess it looks like I may be in for this after all. Just need to figure out some details as far as where to stay and what not. Never been to Chicago, sounds skeeeery!
Wow, now that DNA is gonna be there, we might draw more people!!On another note, I might want to just play cash instead. I'd probably donk in the tourney. Just sayin.
Wow, now that DNA is gonna be there, we might draw more people!!On another note, I might want to just play cash instead. I'd probably donk in the tourney. Just sayin.
QFTjk
Suited's Couch FTW!!
hahaha, that would be awesome! but i'm not gonna impose on anyone.is hillside a bad area?4500 block of frontage roadHillside, Illinois 60162
hahaha, that would be awesome! but i'm not gonna impose on anyone.is hillside a bad area?4500 block of frontage roadHillside, Illinois 60162
No not bad at all. Give me a sec I can give you some suggestions for hotels
No not bad at all. Give me a sec I can give you some suggestions for hotels
do u have msn?im on priceline and found a pretty dang good deal.$221 with taxes and fees for the hotel where i said for 2 nights, round trip flight, and a car rental fri-sun. I havent even negotiated yet so can probably get it for around $180 I'm guessing.
do u have msn?im on priceline and found a pretty dang good deal.$221 with taxes and fees for the hotel where i said for 2 nights, round trip flight, and a car rental fri-sun. I havent even negotiated yet so can probably get it for around $180 I'm guessing.
Don't forget to pack the chipsets for me.......I mean the winner.