January 26 Tournament

I'll pitch in $10 bucks to have you fly in and play. Now you just need 12 more and you're in. But you'll have to stay at Suited's house.
That would start covering the "A" what about the "D"?
  • Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll pitch in $10 bucks to have you fly in and play. Now you just need 12 more and you're in. But you'll have to stay at Suited's house.
hehe, I dont know what the wifey would think about such a trip, but I could always ask for permission.I do have some unopened FCP chip sets though .....
hehe, I dont know what the wifey would think about such a trip, but I could always ask for permission.I do have some unopened FCP chip sets though .....
I think I'll die inside if you ship me one.
I think I'll die inside if you ship me one.
well we cant have that now can we.I actually only have two. One of them DN autographed and the other one could be used for play. I think I have about 3 or 4 of the regular chipsets as well.
Not if I can get everyone to bring something. Then we'll eliminate the entry fee all together and just scrounge up some money for pizzas from whoever gets hungry. That's ideally what I'd like to do.
I'd be very interested if we lose the entry fee part. I've got plenty of chips, folding chairs, a octagonal "Poker Table Top" that I could bring if necessary. For those of us in the city (Kurt, Jamie, etc.) I could probably drive 2 or 3 of you... I'll keep my eye on the thread...Ben
I'd be very interested if we lose the entry fee part. I've got plenty of chips, folding chairs, a octagonal "Poker Table Top" that I could bring if necessary. For those of us in the city (Kurt, Jamie, etc.) I could probably drive 2 or 3 of you... I'll keep my eye on the thread...Ben
I can bring some chips, liquor obv.So wait, what would the $140 be for?
Chip set for the winner!!I can still bring chairs but I can't fit my poker table into the Accord.
Chip set for the winner!!I can still bring chairs but I can't fit my poker table into the Accord.
Duck tape to the roof ftwand Chris I have a table top and some pretty nice chips (the ones from the golf outing if you remember)
:club:
Hollleeee CrudNashville > Chicago Roundtrip Tix are super sweet on Expedia1 Ticket / RoundtripBNA Nashville toORD Chicago Leave: Fri 25-Jan Return: Sun 27-Jan 1 adult $98.00 Taxes & Fees $33.50 Total $131.50
If you really fly up here that would probably be the greatest thing ever. Hell at those prices, bring the fam for a weekend in the Windy City. The weather is lovely this time of year.
My buddy from Milwaukee and myself would like to come. When do u think you will have an idea of the structure?Let me know.Jon
Nice. I will post a final structure this weekend...it is going to be good though. I plan for it to last about 12 hours. Suggestions for a strcuture that will make a 40 person tournament go about 12 hours are more than welcome. Actually I think there's one in the home game section here I may go find, but a lot will have to do with who has enough chips to cover the necessary denominations. Anyone want to work with me on this?
Im still in.
You still bringing people too?
Good, because the entry fee is officially out. Between people on here and some others from work and such, we are going to have more than enough chips. The only thing I'm moderately concerned about is chairs, but I think that will work itself out.
I can bring some chips, liquor obv.So wait, what would the $140 be for?
$140 is probably still going to be the buyin amount, with nothing going to the "house" any longer, since everyone looks willing to bring stuff. Honestly, all we really need is tables, chairs, and chips, and liquor, as long as no one minds there not being food there unless you want to order your own pizzas.
Duck tape to the roof ftwand Chris I have a table top and some pretty nice chips (the ones from the golf outing if you remember)
LOL @ me remembering anything from that day after 2:30PM.
Well I won the last one. You were there, so you saw the massive pwnage I demonstrated. :club:
If it weren't for luck, I should've won that.

lol youre all donks.Chris Ill try and get a decent count of how many players I can bring for you by next weekend. Should be atleast 5 or so though.