A Blast At Low Stakes

I just had a great time giving away some cash at a .1/.2 table on stars. I announced upfront that I was going to be losing $20 at the table, $1 at a time as an early x-mas gift to whoever wanted it. I told everyone that I would be buying in for $1 and shove/reload every hand. It was a blast. It took a little longer than I expected because I actually one a couple of hands but eventually I got through the $20.

I just had a great time giving away some cash at a .1/.2 table on stars. I announced upfront that I was going to be losing $20 at the table, $1 at a time as an early x-mas gift to whoever wanted it. I told everyone that I would be buying in for $1 and shove/reload every hand. It was a blast. It took a little longer than I expected because I actually one a couple of hands but eventually I got through the $20.
Congrats.
that sounds about as fun as molesting a parrot.