Las Vegas Trip Report #2

Might as well write this now, since I plan on passing out on a comfy bed for about 18-24 hours as soon as I get home.SaturdaySo I came a day earlier than expected, seeing as Toronto got about 30-35 cm of snow during my flight. First night i drop my stuff at somebody's room because we don't have a room booked till tomorrow, and then meet up with Mitch (aka Royal TOOL), Seth (cardcore), Matt (xzanos), Ray (troyomac), Scott, getsprung, and a buncha other donkeys. We went to 2/4 horse at Planet Hollywood, where it's 8 of us, and 1 young guy n seat 10 who thinks he's god's gift to poker. He ended up taking a bunch off of us by playing super nitty, but man was he bad. Highlight of the session after is $100 flips with Seth and Ray, and if you have any idea how lucky Troyomac is, there is no surprise that he won. Oh, I dropped about 120 in that session, money seems to go away quick in that game especially when you play every hand.Afterwards we met up with even more people, Jamie finally got in, met up with Zach and Zach and Mikey at the bowling alley, and it's cosmic bowling night. They have $1 Jack and Cokes there, but they're really tiny, but it didn't stop me from getting sick wasted. The first game I throw about 4 gutterballs in a row and bowl a 60. I get drunk and all of a sudden I see these X's by my name and get a 196. Pretty sure I'm never bowling without being at least 6 drinks deep from now on. Also can't forget about the 5-6 black people who literally stopped their bowling game, to do the whole Soulja Boy line dance about 10 lanes to the right of us. Well done guys. Superman that ho.Afterwards we had the most uncomfortable limo ride ever, with Jamie and Seth sitting ON the bar. So not worth it. Anyways we get back to...Planet Hollywood? I couldn't tell you why we went back other than we needed to play more 2/4 HORSE. I run even worse and get stuck 200, break even in flips one time when my 39c cracks Ray one time. Oh, and Mitch tells us this story about probably the worst Blackjack hand ever involving Ray. Keep in mind Ray can make these kind of plays because he runs sick good. Ray is in for 260, gets dealt the almighty pocket deuces against a 4 showing. All of a sudden he gets his wad out and splits them. He gets an Ace on one of them, and doubles downnnnnnnn. GG 780.Anyways after this Ray is super drunk and he's at the Imperial Palace in Seth's room where I plan to crash out for the night without asking. (Thanks Seth) I normally don't mind sleeping on the floor but man was it grimey. I pay 20 for a bed, and listen to Seth and Ray's dead baby and momma jokes, while Seth is looking for hookers online. I wish I could remember the line, but it had something to do with "taking a vacation". Anyways here is an example of ray's dead baby jokes:Ray: "Whats the difference between a dead baby and a bottle? ............You can't pour a dead baby out of a bottle!" and he laughs for about 30 seconds straight while everyone looks dumbfounded. He leaves at about 5 am and almost gets robbed. Sunday Probably the ugliest day of the trip. I play a session at 2/5 at the Bellagio, run a 3 barrel bluff on the first hand and get snapped for $400, reload and swong it up until I leave with 800 which puts me at -100. Then I try to break even with 1 hand of blackjack and fail. Then we head over to the Venetian and I play this retarded pot where I flop trip Aces on a AAcK board, the pot is 400 on the AAcKJc2c, some dumb blonde bets $100 and I snap call. She says "Aww I only have a pair of kings" flips the cards up, and the dealer takes her cards. Dealer hands me the pot, and then all of a sudden, this guy who I've been crushing all night says "Hey doesn't she have a flush?" After a bit of arguing with the floor, the pot gets shipped her way, she donks it off to other people, and I'm down 300. I reload, and get it in with AKd on a Td6d6 board and am drawing dead against TT. Then I take 400 to Blackjack and lose that too. All in all about a 1200 loss. Weeeee.MondayI wake up feeling pretty gross and decide not to play much. But hey, people want to barrage some stupid $60 tourney, so let's gogogogo. We go back to Planet Hollywood where the Grinder is supposed to be making an appearance but of course he doesn't show because that's how the trip's been going. Since we all register late we are all at the same table. We play the first hour and it's super nitty but we get moved and I get destroyed when I run TT into 6-7 os and ATc against K9c. Nice structure, I definately recommend it if you like live crapshoots.Seth busts early too and we get super wasted at some bar at Planet Hollywood and watch 50 yeear olds do retarded songs at kareoke. I also get this retarded Jack and Coke which has 0 coke in it. I can't finish it because I already can't walk straight. So we go to the FT where Mitch and Ray are there, and I proceed to randomly yell out "LETS GO RAY" And "LETS GO MITCH", and "**** YOU RAY" for about 10 mins before the floor guy decides to pwn my soul and tell me to stop with the F-Bombs. The rest is a blur, but Mitch won because Ray had a piece of him, because that's how Ray rolls. we also eat at firefly, which is amazing and I recommend it. TuesdayI make my triumphant return to poker at Caesar's. I decide to skip the $150 and grind out cash games (1/3 500 max) because I need to book a win. 2nd hand I get AKs, old guy makes it 25, I make it 100, he ships for 260. I tank and call, he has ATd and gets there. I reload for the millionth time it seems like, and slowly blow it too giving the bulk of it to Seth who is also semi steaming after busting the 150 early. At this point I'm pretty tilted and have gone through about 80% of what I wanted to spend on this trip. I think we watched the FT of the WPT at some point of this day. But I can't remember. After that we went to the Wynn where I run good at something finally, and it's dollar slots. Seth goes to the MEGABUCKSSSSSS slots which has a 14 mill jackpot. He puts 100 down, has a beer in his hand, hitting the button with his beer, and saying "Megabucksssssss come on Megabucksssss" for about half an hour while we just watch him. He breaks even and finally I hit cash out for him before he can hit Megabucks.After that we went to our room to play Chinese where I give the $100 I won in slots to Ray in Chinese. What a shocker.WednesdayNo poker really, just played big 2 with Zach (cwik) Jamie and Ray. If you know the theme by now, you'd know that Ray won again. Ray also won 4 flips in a row against Zach, which such beauties as AA34 ds for Zach against 22Q6 for Ray and the flop coming down QQ76 and holding. I luckbox 6 stud flips against Mitch but give it all back somewhere.Also went bowling again, was lucky enough to team with Ray for two games and obv won them both, then teamed with Jamie and lost. Funniest part is that I decide to play the house vs Ray for 50 cents a hand. He doubles down about 6 times against me and wins them ALL. I think he was up like $15 on me. LOL Blackjack.ThursdayDecided to play one last day at Bellagio to try and save myself from having no winning sessions. It starts off great, getting QJ on a QQ5KJ board getting a 150 bet paid off by some old man, then I get stacked against a super tilter on a AhTh3h board with 33. He makes it 35, I make it 100, he makes it 200, and he was stuck about 1200 in the 30 miins I was there, so he was obviously steaming. And Obviously he has K6h and I dont get there, and Im back down to 200 after being at 800.Next I get QQ and make it 25, 2 callers. Flop T86. I bet 50 and both call. Turn is a 6 and I ship it in for 130. One folds, but the other (who has been talking about being in the army since I sat down) just refuses to lay down to me even though I've shown nothing but strong hands. He tanks, and tanks, and tanks, then finally, "I CALL", and proudly flips up...77...nice work soldier. I hold and am back to original starting stack.I grind for a bit and build my stack up to 800, at this point I'm just really happy to get out with a win, and most of the live fish left, so I booked a win.General Notes:- I finished about -3k inc flight expenses and such- Was great meeting all the FCPers I haven't met Zach/Cwik, Matt/xzanos, Matt/Acid_Knight, Seth, Mikey, Tanner, and good seeing everyone again, even you Mitch.- Bill's Gambling place has some terrible beds and I haven't been able to sleep for more than 2 hours straight without waking up. Or maybe ti's somethng else. Either way I look forward to sleeping on a nice bed.- Every night involved playing Chinese till about 10 am and Ray winning EVERY session.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might as well write this now, since I plan on passing out on a comfy bed for about 18-24 hours as soon as I get home.SaturdaySo I came a day earlier than expected, seeing as Toronto got about 30-35 cm of snow during my flight. First night i drop my stuff at somebody's room because we don't have a room booked till tomorrow, and then meet up with Mitch (aka Royal TOOL), Seth (cardcore), Matt (xzanos), Ray (troyomac), Scott, getsprung, and a buncha other donkeys. We went to 2/4 horse at Planet Hollywood, where it's 8 of us, and 1 young guy n seat 10 who thinks he's god's gift to poker. He ended up taking a bunch off of us by playing super nitty, but man was he bad. Highlight of the session after is $100 flips with Seth and Ray, and if you have any idea how lucky Troyomac is, there is no surprise that he won. Oh, I dropped about 120 in that session, money seems to go away quick in that game especially when you play every hand.Afterwards we met up with even more people, Jamie finally got in, met up with Zach and Zach and Mikey at the bowling alley, and it's cosmic bowling night. They have $1 Jack and Cokes there, but they're really tiny, but it didn't stop me from getting sick wasted. The first game I throw about 4 gutterballs in a row and bowl a 60. I get drunk and all of a sudden I see these X's by my name and get a 196. Pretty sure I'm never bowling without being at least 6 drinks deep from now on. Also can't forget about the 5-6 black people who literally stopped their bowling game, to do the whole Soulja Boy line dance about 10 lanes to the right of us. Well done guys. Superman that ho.
Good to see you again Teddy. RUn better beeatch!and, hate to thread hi jack, but has anyone ever bothered to read the lyrics to this song??? W T F ? ? ? ! ! !Chorus:Soulja Boy Off In This Hoe Watch Me Crank It Watch Me Roll Watch Me Crank Dat Soulja Boy Then Super Man Dat Hoe Now Watch Me Do (Crank Dat Soulja Boy) Now Watch Me Do (Crank Dat Soulja Boy) Now Watch Me Do (Crank Dat Soulja Boy) Now Watch Me Do (Crank Dat Soulja Boy) Soulja Boy Off In This Hoe Watch Me Crank It Watch Me Roll Watch Me Crank Dat Soulja Boy Then Super Man Dat Hoe Now Watch Me Do (Crank Dat Soulja Boy) Now Watch Me Do (Crank Dat Soulja Boy) Now Watch Me Do (Crank Dat Soulja Boy) Now Watch Me Do (Crank Dat Soulja Boy) Verse 1:Soulja Boy Off In This Hoe Watch Me Lean And Watch Me Rock Super Man Dat Hoe Then Watch Me Crank Dat Robocop Super Fresh, Now Watch Me Jock Jocking On Them Haterz Man When I Do Dat Soulja Boy I Lean To The Left And Crank Dat Thang (Now You) I'm Jocking On Yo Bitch Ass And If We Get The Fightin Then I'm Cocking On Your Bitch You Catch Me At Yo Local Party Yes I Crank It Everyday Haterz Get Mad Cuz "I Got Me Some Bathin Apes" Chorus:Soulja Boy Off In This Hoe Watch Me Crank It Watch Me Roll Watch Me Crank Dat Soulja Boy Then Super Man Dat Hoe Now Watch Me Do (Crank Dat Soulja Boy) Now Watch Me Do (Crank Dat Soulja Boy) Now Watch Me Do (Crank Dat Soulja Boy) Now Watch Me Do (Crank Dat Soulja Boy) Soulja Boy Off In This Hoe Watch Me Crank It Watch Me Roll Watch Me Crank Dat Soulja Boy Then Super Man Dat Hoe Now Watch Me Do (Crank Dat Soulja Boy) Now Watch Me Do (Crank Dat Soulja Boy) Now Watch Me Do (Crank Dat Soulja Boy) Now Watch Me Do (Crank Dat Soulja Boy) Verse 2:I'm Bouncin On My Toe Watch Me Super Soak Dat Hoe I'ma Pass It To Arab Then He Gon Pass It To The Low (Low) Haterz Wanna Be Me Soulja Boy, I'm The Man They Be Lookin At My Neck Sayin Its The Rubberband Man (Man) Watch Me Do It (Watch Me Do It) Dance (Dance) Let Get To It (Let Get To It) Nope, You Can't Do It Like Me Hoe, So Don't Do It Like Me Folk, I See You Tryna Do It Like Me Man That Shit Was Ugly Chorus:Soulja Boy Off In This Hoe Watch Me Crank It Watch Me Roll Watch Me Crank Dat Soulja Boy Then Super Man Dat Hoe Now Watch Me Do (Crank Dat Soulja Boy) Now Watch Me Do (Crank Dat Soulja Boy) Now Watch Me Do (Crank Dat Soulja Boy) Now Watch Me Do (Crank Dat Soulja Boy) Soulja Boy Off In This Hoe Watch Me Crank It Watch Me Roll Watch Me Crank Dat Soulja Boy Then Super Man Dat Hoe Now Watch Me Do (Crank Dat Soulja Boy) Now Watch Me Do (Crank Dat Soulja Boy) Now Watch Me Do (Crank Dat Soulja Boy) Now Watch Me Do (Crank Dat Soulja Boy) Hook:Im to freah off in this hoe Watch me crank it Watch me roll Watch me crank that roosavelt And super soak that Hoe And super soak that hoe and super soak that hoe and super soak that hoe and super soak that hoe Im to fresh up in this bitch Watch me shuffle Watch me jig Watch me crank my shoulder work Super man Do it Super man Do it Super man Do it Chorus: Soulja boy off in this hoe Watch me crank it Watch me roll Watch me crank dat soulja boy Then super man dat hoe Now watch me do (Crank dat soulja boy) Now watch me do (Crank dat soulja boy) Now watch me do (Crank dat soulja boy) Now watch me do (Crank dat soulja boy) Soulja boy off in this hoe Watch me crank it Watch me roll Watch me crank dat soulja boy Then super man dat hoe Now watch me do (Crank dat soulja boy) Now watch me do (Crank dat soulja boy) Now watch me do (Crank dat soulja boy) Now watch me do (Crank dat soulja boy)Like....I am speechless (and old) LMAO
Anyways after this Ray is super drunk and he's at the Imperial Palace in Seth's room where I plan to crash out for the night without asking. (Thanks Seth) I normally don't mind sleeping on the floor but man was it grimey. I pay 20 for a bed, and listen to Seth and Ray's dead baby and momma jokes, while Seth is looking for hookers online. I wish I could remember the line, but it had something to do with "taking a vacation". Anyways here is an example of ray's dead baby jokes:
Sounds like a blast... ButDon't you mean Seth was looking for Bon Jovi tickets online for him and his girlfriend's trip ??

What kinda room did seth have at the IP?Probably didn't listen to me about the Deluxe rooms. Though this past trip the bed seemed much less comfortable than the previous time. But I wouldn't call them grimey, so it must've been just a standard room. Gotta listen to me kids.

"Oh, and Mitch tells us this story about probably the worst Blackjack hand ever involving Ray. Keep in mind Ray can make these kind of plays because he runs sick good. Ray is in for 260, gets dealt the almighty pocket deuces against a 4 showing. All of a sudden he gets his wad out and splits them. He gets an Ace on one of them, and doubles downnnnnnnn. GG 780."The only way this is poor play is if Ray isn't bankrolled for his initial 260 bet, because while splitting 2s and doubling on a soft 13 vs a 4 brings variance, he played the hand perfect.

Sounds like a blast... ButDon't you mean Seth was looking for Bon Jovi tickets online for him and his girlfriend's trip ??
No, no I don't....God I wish I could remember the punchline to that stupid whore's page. Myabe it was a lot funnier when I was drunk.
Runner runner royal ftw obv. :club:
AA or KK would get there too. Three possible runner-runner combos FTW.
Also can't forget about the 5-6 black people who literally stopped their bowling game, to do the whole Soulja Boy line dance about 10 lanes to the right of us. Well done guys. Superman that ho.No poker really, just played big 2 with Zach (cwik) Jamie and Ray.
Anyone else picture Rev Runs sons frined from Runs House doing the J5?I now <3 teddy for two things1. grabbing cocks when the lights went out in the MGM2. Playing BigAre you guys going to be out there in May/June. If you are and I make it I can't wait to play Big with you guys. How much do you play a card?
Anyone else picture Rev Runs sons frined from Runs House doing the J5?I now <3 teddy for two things1. grabbing cocks when the lights went out in the MGM2. Playing BigAre you guys going to be out there in May/June. If you are and I make it I can't wait to play Big with you guys. How much do you play a card?
1. Royal Tool is never going on my laptop again 2. We played 25 c a point since only Zach played for money before. I got stuck like 115 early and then was up like 120 in the 2nd session till Ray decides to triple everybody cuz he's a loser.Oh and Shame on you Mark for not knowing Bathing Apes were shoes.

i wasnt actually going to GET a hooker, but it was more about the entertainment valuethe line was"TAKE A VACATION INSIDE THIS TIGHT ASIAN BODY"

1. Royal Tool is never going on my laptop again 2. We played 25 c a point since only Zach played for money before. I got stuck like 115 early and then was up like 120 in the 2nd session till Ray decides to triple everybody cuz he's a loser.Oh and Shame on you Mark for not knowing Bathing Apes were shoes.
How do you play for points? We always played somewhere between $.25 - $2.00 a card that you have left in your hand. And if you get your hand and it sucks you can buy it out for equivalent to 7 cards, so if its $1 a card 7 bucks. If we played 2 or 3 handed we play with 17 each with a burn in the middle that the :club: gets.Is this how you played?