Quick Request

Hey Guys,I have been posting around in the strategy forums for some time. It has definitely improved my game but after seeing Craigdog's video post (http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forum/index.php?showtopic=113741) I was wondering if I could put together a couple of vids and have some of the more experienced players check them out. I recorded a 9 player sit and go I played earlier today, but unfortunately the battery of my laptop died and the sound got put out of sync with the video. Also, from start to finish it was about an hour and 15 mins, with editing I could cut it down to about an hour but that is still pretty long for some one to sit and watch.Anyway, to the point. If I produce another one and upload it would anybody be willing to check it out (as it will be pretty long) and give me some feedback on what I am doing wrong/right?

I would think you could edit out more than 15 minutes, maybe I'm wrong. How many significant hands come up during a SnG, 15-20?? It seems cash games are more suited to the whole video thing, though I've never watched one.

I would think you could edit out more than 15 minutes, maybe I'm wrong. How many significant hands come up during a SnG, 15-20?? It seems cash games are more suited to the whole video thing, though I've never watched one.
Well obviously I would try and get rid of most of the hands I fold pf, unless there is significant action. Also I was thinking I could play a turbo. Maybe that'd get it down to 45 minutes or something, which is probably ok.

why not just record yourself reviewing your hands in pt? this will save a lot of time and you can do the research up front to see where the big hands are.You should be playing very tight up until the 75/150 or 100/200 level, so there isn't much to show anyways...

editing out all other hands eliminates reads, which is probably pretty important. Poker is more theny our two cards. if I was going to play along I would want to see all hands.

editing out all other hands eliminates reads, which is probably pretty important. Poker is more theny our two cards. if I was going to play along I would want to see all hands.
Yeah me too...its pointless to only show 15 or 20 hands. We make a decision and gather information on every single hand.
Yeah me too...its pointless to only show 15 or 20 hands. We make a decision and gather information on every single hand.
He could give his read on villians unseen play in the audio. That way someone dosen't have to watch every hand. Of course now you're basing the advice on his commentary which may or may not be accurate.I agree with others that each hand is important for gathering info, but an edited version might get more feedback. I'd rather have 20 people critique my edited video than have 2 people watch the whole thing.

yeah, showing one STT is going to reveal so much about your strengths and weaknesses.While you're at it, video tape yourself coughing and we'll let you know if you have a hernia.************************ShinyChicken...Ah come'on, if I folded early in the PLO/PLO8 tournies I played, I'd miss out on so much easy money.I play loose if no one is raising early.

yeah, showing one STT is going to reveal so much about your strengths and weaknesses.While you're at it, video tape yourself coughing and we'll let you know if you have a hernia.************************ShinyChicken...Ah come'on, if I folded early in the PLO/PLO8 tournies I played, I'd miss out on so much easy money.I play loose if no one is raising early.
Well then how about I record my next 20 and you can coach me personally, for free?
Id like to watch it. It would probably be more to my benefit though because I am probably not a winning STTer at this time.
Well, watching me you could figure out how to beat the $1+0.20 9 player STTs, but that is about it. :club: