Matusow/forrest Weight Loss Bet

So, just flipped on ESPN and last year's HORSE tourney is on. They just talked about Matusow going from 240 to 181 by what I would assume would be this year's WSOP.Anyone seen him lately? Did he throw away another $100K?

So, just flipped on ESPN and last year's HORSE tourney is on. They just talked about Matusow going from 240 to 181 by what I would assume would be this year's WSOP.Anyone seen him lately? Did he throw away another $100K?
I saw him several times last weekend, and from the back he definitley looks thinner, no doubt.Then he turned around and his gut almost knocked his beer over. Pretty sure he's got a little ways to go.

Why would anyone bet with Matusow if you lose you pay and if you win your stuck trying to collect from one of the most notoriously broke players.

Why would anyone bet with Matusow if you lose you pay and if you win your stuck trying to collect from one of the most notoriously broke players.
he may be broke, but he seems to find a way to pay ppl back...i doubt if ted wins he will have to worry about collecting.
he may be broke, but he seems to find a way to pay ppl back...i doubt if ted wins he will have to worry about collecting.
Maybe matusow will come cut his grass