People Who Multi Table Omaha

How the **** do you do it?I was 3 tabling 50max for about an hour and my mind was racing. Thankfully my internet died out on me. Theres so much more you have to look for and think about in omaha @_@. I did find that it was forcing me to play stronger / less hands though which will be good for breaking my habits of playing crap hands.

Its like any game, once you play alot of it you get used to what to look for and can do it more quickly. I would suggest not doing more than 2 if you find you need more time to sort thoughts through hands tho. But playing more than 1 will lessen the boredom that comes when you're not involved in a hand for a while.

Its like any game, once you play alot of it you get used to what to look for and can do it more quickly. I would suggest not doing more than 2 if you find you need more time to sort thoughts through hands tho. But playing more than 1 will lessen the boredom that comes when you're not involved in a hand for a while.
thats why u get 2 monitors and surf while playing.
try 4 tabling Hi/Lo stud 6 handed
fypYou miss so many cards that get folded on 3rd st and such. I think you have to be above average intelligence to not lose a Massive amount of information.

I've had four tables going at once:1x HORSE Sit and Go1x PLO tournament1x PLO Cash1x Razz tournamentThat sir, messes with your brain. I don't do it anymore, definitely no more than two different variations on the screen at any one time.

I know a guy that 12 tables $50plo and $100plo. Which is just blatantly impossible.I can handle 6 if I'm not playing my usual LAG game, but 4 is normal and fairly easy. I can 4-table while posting here or talking on MSN/AIM quite comfortably.

try 4 tabling Hi/Lo stud 6 handed
fypYou miss so many cards that get folded on 3rd st and such. I think you have to be above average intelligence to not lose a Massive amount of information.
Probably the hardest of all games to multi-table. If you're not in possession of a specially talented brain, you probably cant win against a semi-decent table. Very difficult to look at just your own cards and win at this game.I've had 3 tables of stud8 and a couple of PLO8 - the most i could sustain was 15 minutes or so, then mental exhaustion. Two tables is quite enough for me.
8ob = easier to multi table then omaha hi imo
lol I read this as Bob = easier to multitable then omaha hi imo. I'm not sure what that would actually mean, I must have a pretty big ego.
Razz is easy. High cards + pairs = fold, bet 8 lows or better and call with nine lows(maybe)
I'd been struggling with my razz game, but after reading this advice my bankroll has jumped from $12 to $brazillion.Thank you!

I 3 table PLO8 at Bodog while playing 2 Stud8, 1 LHE and PLO at AP. I'm sure I miss plenty but at the limits I play it barely matters. It helps that my second monitor can fit 4 tables with no overlap. Though after about an hour of it my brain turns to mush. Its a great feeling! :club:

I think it is impossible to mulititable any stud variation well. It is too hard to keep track of the discards inho. Limit O8b is probably the easiest to multi table.